3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 17.11.19 03:47 am

Your most successful creatures with the description! (Spore)

The most successful existing!!!

Comrades! Me again something knocked in the head to create this topic =).
So, I propose here to lay out the screens (beautiful screens!) your MOST successful things in my career have Spore! Things - which sometimes you want to turn into real life, things that became you as a mother! Things - which is very dear to you...
Here I'll start...
As you already know, my sushi (I mean in Spore) - the one and only! Telleri! So I decided to change it to my nick =). Lord! I present to you the final evolution of my being!
Name: Telleri Spyro-Cynder Mix (for all it is clear the stump just Telleri 0_0)
Average height: 2 meters. Height of 1.7 meters is considered ugly.
Color: Yes, what you want! Well, except that mostly: Males - dark blue color with purple crevices. Females are dark blue with a red stripe on the chest, and a prominent mittens green on the hands and feet.
Physical data: Live, on average, 210-290 years (people, I beg, knowing your style to reward your existence immortality - do not let your susam life somewhere 600-700 years or more! The maximum lifespan of 300 years, not more. In extreme cases I will change the age of modest), are considered to be sexually Mature: females 16 years of age, males at 18. Males are strong, 80 % of men strong in body (and 20% stronger =)), and female beauties =), but nevertheless unable to stand up for themselves! Believe me! The hair is not and was not, at all. Here they are:
Telleri (Male)pix.PlayGround.ru

Telleri (Female)pix.PlayGround.ru

The Prime of life is considered from 18 to 210 years. Outwardly is not noticeable aging, no wrinkles in your old age, anything, from the young to distinguish the darker faded color.
The fertility starts with 22 to 210 years, so the female in my life (unless of course the whore is still the same =)) can spawn about 30 children (0_0). However so sickly. Also available in the body (in women more than men) special bacteria that consume all the extra fats that prevents fat (from such bugs in the real world, you will agree =)).
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Story: Actually you all remember the old Tilla =) what he looked Like, etc, but now he has changed almost beyond recognition! And all the reason: coupling DNA Spyro, Cynder, and Telleri (not the scary Mix that you yourself ponapridumyvali: up from the intestinal mix to... Uh... Reproductive interference, is guess what the dirty way =)). Coupling DNA gave amazing results: Type Teleri became immune to most diseases, became physically stronger, more intelligent, etc! Mostly changed appearance from fellow dragons Telleri got big wings (much bigger and more powerful old family" of the wings), upper horn got from Spyro, and the middle and lower (and most color) from Cynder (or rather from Ovary). Females larger Zingaresca features: the same red band on the chest, graceful bright green eyes, dark blue color etc. and the males Spirovska features: More power, purple cleft. Soon this transformation were all the inhabitants of the Empire Telleri.
Telleri (Male)pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru
Oh, I noticed: females are slightly shifted to the mane, this gives them a grace =)
67 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 17.11.19

You can still discuss someone's things =) Is allowed. But not to shit!

S
SporeMaxis 17.11.19

Interesting of course, but I don't even know which things to put.Almost every things good.
Okay, I'll find somewhere. The creature I will try to lay out.

C
Chafk0306 17.11.19

So I present to you my favorite Leonards.
So these creatures have a height of about 1.9 meters.
Painting: Yes, that's just the parrots! Their red and torso arms and legs green with horizontal red lines. Black hair or flesh and the beak is bright green!Males have a blue belly stripe, and they have a red 60% green and 40% of females more than Vice versa and the green stripe on the abdomen yellow.
Live a maximum of 240 years. Weight: 60 kg. For each sex the age of majority is 19 years.In men, hair usually long, but they grow up and down usually reach somewhere in the end of the neck ( in males , in females the middle of back).
The Leonards themselves are too soft... But they are very quick and agile . To Dodge the bullets for them like a bug to crush. so if the enemy has the weapon shoots slow then 100% victory for Leonardi. Weapons Leonards fast as lightning as lightning shoots=).
Male
pix.PlayGround.ru

Female
pix.PlayGround.ru

Leonard is considered to be in the Prime of life from 19 to 130 years.External Leonard fluctuation. Hair fall out ,turn gray beak.Leonards are usually about 5 children..

U
UellowBird 17.11.19

Views:Mosa
Average height: 1.5 m
Color: Light beige with a red spot on the breast(males),pale beige color with a blue spot on the chest(females)
Physical data: Live 160-185 years. Considered sexually Mature: females 20 years, males 22. Males are strong, stocky,differ from females by the large size and color.
malespix.PlayGround.ru

femalespix.PlayGround.ru

The Prime of life is considered from 26 to 125 years. Externally, visibly aging,on the back of the old Mos bone plates become thicker, the elderly are more faded transitional gray color.Due to the strong females can give birth to in my entire life up to 12 children.

... ... ... 17.11.19

Hi, posony!
Lifespan: 190-250 years. Most often, 200-220.
Physical data:
Create the perfect creature, the dream of all. They are grown from artificial biota applied to any creature, iskrevlenie with radiation, an increase of atoms, etc.
The Dragoni - is another attempt to get closer to perfection. Possessing a quite high speed and powerful muscles, these creatures are great warriors.
But the whole minus was that the reproductive system of these creatures did not atrofirovany. But to mate with females of the species aquinic, which brought these mutants, they could not. Scientists had to create females.
Malepix.PlayGround.ru

The female will lay out later, Yes.

T

THe rESpekT0
If possible, make the rules. pictures.

Z
Zig_Zag 17.11.19

Hell, I make mostly ships. But I will soon lay out its newest race.

_
_Zuko_42_ 17.11.19

here is my things

Views: Jewelway
Height: 1,6-1,75 m.
Live until 200 years.
Become sexually Mature at 15-17 years, than both males and females. The Prime is the period of life from 20 to 160 years. Their small weight (35-40 kg for females and 40-45 kg for males) allows them to perfectly fly.
This species poorly susceptible to disease, so they easily endure terrible conditions t0..

Color in males is blue with purple limbs; females have a lighter, but with pink limbs.
The external distinguishing feature of this species are bright feathers.

But members of the species Revelara:

Malepix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Femalepix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Male and femalepix.PlayGround.ru

but the pet dragon named
Rockpix.PlayGround.ru

Species: Dragon
Height (from head to end of tail): 2,8-3,2 m.
Live up to 300 years.
Weight 100 kg. Though he's carnivorous, but is friendly. Dragons prefer to live on planets from t0 to T3 with a high fever, dying on the cold planet.. can't spew flames out of its mouth.

_
_Zuko_42_ 17.11.19

possible question: how to do hidden text?

S
SporeMaxis 17.11.19

[hide]Write here what you want[/hide]
Instead of brackets put triangular. These .
Should be a simple hidden text.

_
_Zuko_42_ 17.11.19

OK thanks

T

_Z_u_k_O_
Did have a nice leave =/

T

_Z_u_k_O_
I have a gallery option with bra. Garbage went.

T

_Z_u_k_O_
But what they don't know? (= They are still better than us know (=

_
_Zuko_42_ 17.11.19

well, OK.. then let's delete the message before the kids know what we're talking about (=

_
_Zuko_42_ 17.11.19

and Yes.. by the way.. Teleri were great, especially the hair of females (=

M
Mister Karter 17.11.19

How to make a spoiler, not hidden text?

S
SporeMaxis 17.11.19

You mean like this ?
The text that you see secrity text/picture/animation Yes, anything!

Then write this:
[hide title=Text which everyone can see>Hidden text[/hide]
Instead of triangular brackets put these <>!

But I've been wondering. Who edited my post? <>

M
Mister Karter 17.11.19

Regemail!

S
SporeMaxis 17.11.19

Name:Versipack
Average height: 1.8-2 meter
Color:
_______Males_______
Mostly red with black hands and yellow on the back.
_______Females_______
The whole body is red-pink with a white stripe from the tail to the chest and yellow limbs.
Versipack(Male)pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

Versipack(Female)pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

Physical data:
Live an average of 250 to 300 years! Females and males differ quite markedly from each other, despite the fact-that they both body is covered in sharp ends of the needle and similar color. In males, the hands and the upper part of the legs covered with armor and spikes. On the tail they have a rather large appendage which helps in combat between males for mates. The head is red nape black at the end. The tail in females is a process that extends their tail. And a male and female have very powerful claws on the feet. Almost the whole body covered with spikes, the males have spikes even in the abdomen and back and females have spikes on the tail. However, this does not prevent them to mate.
Adult are: female 45 years old, males 50.
Versipack(Male)pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

Versipack(Female)pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

The Prime of life is considered from 50 to 250 years. Fertility starts from 60 to 260 years. Cubs are usually born with one or two (rarely three) at a time. Pregnancy happens a few times during this time, the total number of calves can grow up to five and counting.
Versipack(Male)pix.PlayGround.ru

Versipack(Female)pix.PlayGround.ru

Cursively quite developed animals which are even armor. Males have it on the back, in females it is in the form of skirt.

P. S: Better late than never. Right?