3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya Volkov 04.03.22 12:14 am

How to launch a pirate? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I downloaded the pirate game to download the social club, I downloaded it, she asked me to go into it, she wrote that there is no game on this account, what should I do, how to start it?
76 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostya Volkov 04.03.22

MrHappyKill robbed the first one, only I didn’t know how I turned it on, in short, then I killed it, then I put it in etogs, I turned on the current of the demon sevek

S
Supra NH1 04.03.22

put the 5th update with the 4th version crack from 3dm, there are no crashes, the whole game went through in this configuration.
who has errors with hieroglyphs, there are two options, either you put the crack clumsily, or the antivirus ate the .dll of the crack.
most often the first option.

T
Timka9803 04.03.22

I just created an account here today, although I often visited this site. I decided to go to the GTA5 forum, and so the question is, are there people here who understand computers?

D
Dark_AssassinUA 04.03.22

Timka9803
How is GTA5 related to people who understand computers?
What do you want?

T
Timka9803 04.03.22

Wait, I’ll explain everything in order, but it will be deplorable to explain the situation with iron. GTA5 I installed a pirate, now every time I log in, I need to cut off the Internet and change the date. Can you get rid of this?

G
George Kapelko 04.03.22

- Guys, such a problem!
- I have a bad Internet, I threw off the installed GTA5 from a friend
- I started to load a clip into it, but then writes:
- But Social Club is not installed, I downloaded it!
- But it wasn't there. Social says that I haven't installed the game, what should I do, tell me how to install Social Club?!?!?!??
- There is no installer ((((

- With my net, downloading the game is [removed]!!!

d
danis555 04.03.22

Georgiy Kapelko
You'll have to buy!

G
George Kapelko 04.03.22

danis555
Yes, it's easier then to give a hard friend, but then there are options for anyone)
it's just that we are not geniuses)

R
ReYMAL 04.03.22

um, if not a pirate and downloaded from Steam, then there is an opportunity to pack the entire GTA 5 (create a backup copy (called))

d
danis555 04.03.22

George Kapelko
I agree.

s
snoopfrog 04.03.22

Maybe he has a license, but you just download a crack for GTA.

A
ADA bly WONG 04.03.22

You need to take a license in Steam in order to play online myself on a modem, I play on ps4 !!!!

S
Sprinting 04.03.22

if you want to play for free then download the crack!
if you bought it on steam and just downloaded it from a friend, then throw the gta folder into the steam library (steamapp)

L
Light_Soul 04.03.22

Georgiy Kapelko
threw off the installed GTA5 from a friend
You need to throw off the installer, not the installed one.

A
AU883RK0N7R011E 04.03.22

Download Tabletka and update to 350.2 and that's it, I did it too

I
Igor1642 04.03.22

Light_Soul
You can also drop the folder, everything will be ok

L
Light_Soul 04.03.22

Igor1642 Read the
first message? Social Club does not see the game.

I
Igor1642 04.03.22

Light_Soul
So what's the problem? Complete removal of rgsc and installation of the latest version

L
Light_Soul 04.03.22

Igor1642
Duc is that if you copy the game just as a folder, without installation, then it will not be marked in the list of installed programs and rgsc will not see the game.

n
nat mih 04.03.22

Do you want to launch a pirate or a license? In any case, it will not start for you if you stupidly rewrite it (with a friend installed). After all, this will not add an entry to the registry, and the system believes that the game is not installed for you. You need an installation version of the game. Or you can install your own, and then upload the one copied from a friend on top so as not to download updates. Don't forget to install the latest social club. Its installer can be downloaded from the official site, and it does not weigh much. Do not forget that there are differences between Steam and the boxed version of the game.