3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mister611 04.03.22 12:14 am

3D stereo The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

TriDef 3D has recently been updated https://www.tridef.com/download, version 6.7 has been released with a profile for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt !!!
Hooray, you can finally immerse yourself in the world of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt in 3D stereo game mode!
The profile is done well, no jambs with the transmission of lighting or anything else I have not noticed yet, the feeling of depth is excellent. Of course, I had to turn off the "Nvidia HairWorks" feature, one card can't handle it with acceptable FPS in 3D stereo mode, but everything else remained "outrageous", including post-processing. In general, the guys from TriDef made us happy, they didn’t have support for modern games for a long time, for more than a year, and here is such a gift)) Maybe they will wake up from hibernation and start working further.
In general, congratulations to all fans of immersion in the game in 3D mode. The game looks great, good thing I (because of GTA5) started playing it recently. It is interesting to know the opinions of people who have played or are playing it with 3D vision nvidia. And the owners of AMD video cards are warned - with the latest driver 15.7 (also certified), games in 3D stereo mode do not work, only movies play the mode normally. The first time such a sadness with the final version of firewood, I had to roll back to 15.6 Bets. I checked several games in 3D mode, not only through TriDef 3D, but also with native HD3D from AMD (DiRT Rally game) - one fig on the latest driver 15.7 games do not go into stereo mode. I hope they will fix it in Win 10, it's on the way))
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyokha-Bro- 04.03.22

What can I say, you're lucky.

m
mister611 04.03.22

Minecraft1999
3d is ok for short games with minimal inventory fuss
- disagree. Any games in 3D are a completely new level of perception and, accordingly, enjoyment of the game, what does the inventory have to do with it? I'll never know)) The only question is how well this mode is implemented in the game, but usually the developers or the guys from TriDef 3D solve this issue normally))

G
GrYnT101 04.03.22

it's a pity that 3d will never appear on ps4 (

m
mister611 04.03.22

With Catalyst 15.7.1, the 3D mode in games began to work normally, the driver was quickly fixed))

A
Andrew0 04.03.22

mister611
What do you need to play in this mode? I bring the game to TV, put this program for example, and what else is left? Buy special glasses?

m
mister611 04.03.22

If your TV supports 3D, then you have glasses for it. When installing the TriDef 3D software, you will choose the 3D technology that your TV uses: passive (polarized) or active (shutter). Then you launch the game from the TriDef 3D program itself (you can create a separate shortcut to launch the game in 3D on the desktop) and it immediately starts in 3D mode, naturally put on glasses and .. have fun.