3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Vladimir 04.03.22 12:14 am

New driver from AMD

Good evening everyone. I ran into such a problem, a window appeared with a hint that a new driver for the video card was released, and of course I downloaded it and installed it (I didn’t remember the previous version) I go into my favorite NBA 2K15 and I see that now the FPS is not the same as was earlier ... measured and instead of stable 59-60 it became from 25 to 40 and terrible lags. I decided to evaluate the system, but after a minute of evaluation the process ends with an error. What should I do? , HD 7970 graphics card.
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 04.03.22

Try on another computer with older drivers. There is just a slight suspicion that either you installed the drivers incorrectly (you cannot install new drivers on top of the old ones! It has already been checked), or a hardware problem.

By the way, opposite my R9 285, it worked 100% with updates. It had some problems earlier (it was on par with the R9 270, which is obviously abnormal for a card with 1.5 times more powerful hardware), but the drivers put everything in place.

d
demanik1 04.03.22

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
cannot install new drivers on top of old ones!
Everything is possible, if it were not possible, then the installer would offer to first remove the old version as it was before.

d
dizzy33 04.03.22

It is impossible to check, I personally delete EVERYTHING that is connected with the driver from the vidyuhi, I clean the computer with a cleaner and only after that I install CLEAN drivers.

z
zhekazloy 04.03.22

the latest version of the driver 15.7.1
installation is fast (uninstalls the old one by default)
everything is perfect and works according to the grid of complaints (reviews) there are no more green problems))