3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kopilot 04.03.22 12:14 am

New games on the geforce gtx 850m video card

Hi all. I choose a laptop. Yesterday I saw the following configuration in the store: i7-4700MQ(2.4), 8192, 1Tb, GeForce GTX 850M. The seller assures that all demanding games will go to the maximum. New video card. Tell me who knows.
24 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dart Maul 04.03.22

Kopilot
By notebook standards, the vidyashka is certainly above average, but nothing special.
Moreover, not a single demanding game is designed to be played on a laptop and will not work at maximum speeds on any laptop.

L
Life is shit 04.03.22

With this video card you can play demanding games at high speeds, but you can forget about max, plus do not forget that the laptop will get very hot, I advise you to immediately get a good cooling pad.
And yet, if you play mmorpg, don’t dream about a comfortable game without an SSD.))

R
Ryazancev 04.03.22

for games do not take it!

K
Kopilot 04.03.22

Thanks everyone. At home there is a good stationary computer, but you also need a laptop to move around. And I would like to take more or less a gaming machine. Here I found a review http://gtx-force.ru/geforce-gtx-850m/ how many of these fps do you need to play without brakes? I never bothered with tests, because. At home, toys fly on the computer.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 04.03.22

Kopilot
What can be said about this vidyahu? The memory will certainly be better than that of the 7800GTX. Conveyor power is at the level of 3870 X2. Well, it's clear that for 30 fps in any Crisis, even at medium (and even more so - high) percentages are needed better than the weakest Celeron on Evie Bridge.

x
xogan 04.03.22

On high in fullhd, any will pull. And for the maximum, only a stationary with a video card of at least 780

R
RicoChico 04.03.22

What laptop is that?

X
X_ray_83 04.03.22

You need a laptop with Nvidia 780m
For example MSI GT60 2OD everything should go on ultra at 30fps.

r
razor1685 04.03.22

X_ray_83
only the price of 3000$ is not available to most people in this country

P
PhenomNV 04.03.22

geforce gtx 850m
The same 750 Ti only the frequencies are lower.
Good performance and less heat. But make sure the memory is GDDR5

P
Pavlinho 04.03.22

I now have a msai laptop, the video is just gefors gth 850m, 2gb ddr3, only for some reason in the manager and the nvidia panel it is written gefors 850m, without gth, is this normal, the same thing, or is there a hoax in the description of the laptop?

P
Pavlinho 04.03.22

Hmm, updated the driver, and now it is written as it should

S
Stas Zhuk 04.03.22

Hello everyone
I decided to buy a laptop ASUS g550jk
They say GTA 5 will pull on the max is it?

s
safot 04.03.22

Stas Zhuk
no, 850m is the lowest level.

D
DozoRRR 04.03.22

In order for modern games to work normally on average, you need a GTX860m

M
MunchkiN 616 04.03.22

as if x50m is roughly speaking an average laptop solution
for games, you need to take x60-x80 from then the game will most likely be dragged to max at a resolution lower than native. there are more with sli but I don’t know how much they cost - in theory they should pull out.
but a laptop for gaming is nonsense. only for technically simple games and old ones maybe.

T
The_apathy 04.03.22

Well, being the owner of a laptop with such a video card, I will say that it handles new games quite well. At high without anti-aliasing, you can play everything. In principle, it is possible on ultra, but there it is able to provide in rare cases more than 30 fps, and this is not good.

N
Nikolai Bagaev 04.03.22

Hello everyone, I have a gtx 850m on my laptop. I'll give you an example. call of duty advanced warfare is on high, Mortal kombat 10 is on ultra, Battlefield 4 is on ultra, Assassin's latest is on ultra, except for anti-aliasing.

C
Castiel1991 04.03.22

And GTA 5 on this map gives me 40-50 fps in 1080p, on high without MSAA

M
Matvey Khakimov 04.03.22

Nikolai Bagaev
Do you like GTA 5?
And what kind of laptop do you have?
Thank you in advance.