3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DanXan 04.03.22 12:34 am

FIFA12 brakes, lags. Solutions (FIFA 12)

There seems to be no such topic, so I had to create it. I think many people have problems with lags and brakes in FIFA12. I am one of them. In general, my game lags, it’s not comfortable to play, I tried all sorts of Real Performanse Optimizer 1.0, I updated the firewood, which I downloaded only here, and not only here, everyone set priority in the dispatcher (the Internet didn’t help either). Tell me, who knows how to remove the brakes when official patches come out. Well, everything connected with it. The systems I have to pull the game: Geforce GT430, Ram 3gb, intel dual core E5700 3.0 ghz. The dog, as usual, goes at maximum speed, fifa, as usual, slows down at a minimum. Well, post your ideas!
32 Comments
Sort by:
a
andre71 04.03.22

Yes, no one has any ideas then .. Everyone is waiting for the official patch from eashnikov.

z
zhenyaOK 04.03.22

Hello! I want to share with you my problem. When I downloaded the DEMO version of FIFA 12, I was terribly upset, because it was very poorly optimized and was very jerky on my computer (with the so-called "freezes"). I demolished it and decided to play PES, but when the full version came out, I decided to try my luck again and downloaded the "pirate". To my surprise, the game ran much better than the DEMO, I didn't even notice any lags or freezes. Then, I decided to buy a license (digital key for Origin). Bought, activated and downloaded the game. And again I was terribly upset, because out of nowhere the same lags and "friezes" appeared (just like in DEMO). Maybe it's because of Origin? Origin itself is still buggy. If you click "check for updates" for FIFA 12, then it will issue and download the same update every time, or rather fifa.exe (42 mb), and if you need to install it, you need to pass the release date check, but the problem is that many users (I read about it on the official EA forum) have to install this update again and again. I also installed it and, to my surprise, the game stopped slowing down (it became as smooth to play as it was on the "pirate"). But this update (42 Mb) needs to be installed many times, because if you exit the game or Origin and re-enter it, you can check the updates again and it will issue the same update in 42 Mb. By the way, DirectX is installed with this update. I don’t know what kind of bug this is, EA is trying to find out the cause and fix it, but it seems to me that it is this “update” bug that prevents the game from working normally. I updated the game, checked the release date, logged in and play without lags.

And finally, my config:
Dual Core 3.4 GHz 8800
GT
3 GB RAM
Windows 7 x86
- for an incomprehensible bug with Origin or a game update.)

z
zhenyaOK 04.03.22

HURRAH! Just fixed this bug with an update. License holders can now update the game via Origin (that is, it will update itself by 23 Mb) and forget about updates until a new patch is released. Let's see what happens to the lags...

k
kellandro 04.03.22

Download NEW FIREWOOD! This helps sooo much. My GeForse 9600 GT, no lag after update

h
helvetian95 04.03.22

I apologize that this is not the topic, but tell me, pliz, on what basis should I put my music in fifa?

k
konda 04.03.22

is it possible to update the pirate through origin, everything is there and the key and account record and I play without problems, only the game was not downloaded from origin?

I
Igor Peredernin 04.03.22

HURRAH!!! OUR FIXED LAGS PUT
THESE VALUES
ASPECTRATIO = 1.778
CONTROLLER_DEFAULT = 0
MSAA_LEVEL = 4
RENDERINGQUALITY = 3
RESOLUTIONHEIGHT = 1080
RESOLUTIONWIDTH = 1920
SCREEN_SLEEP = 16
VOICECHAT = 0
WAITFORVSYNC = 1

D
DanXan 04.03.22

Damn, what kind of optimization did the game have anti-aliasing 4x, the lags were removed a little bit, it should be the other way around!

a
andre71 04.03.22

So.. I FIXED THE LAGS!!!! I'm freaking out!! 2nd day I'm hammering into the game!!! Although I won't hide it, I'm a PES fan. coolers and a computer from dust inside, installed (again, for everyone) the Optimizer patch (although it didn’t help, in principle!) and MOST IMPORTANTLY, LOOK at your RAM !! motherboard about 2 months ago and the master, apparently confusing (or in a hurry where) put the PLANKS in the wrong connectors! I had a TWO-CHANNEL, but it became a SINGLE-CHANNEL RAM .. by colors - red on a red slot. and yellow on yellow) And voila! It became a TWO-CHANNEL (as before) RAM! ,DualCore AMD Athlon 64X2,2200 MHz (11 x 200) 4200+, NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT video adapter (512 MB), 2 GB of RAM.. so take a closer look at your computer from the inside. ..soon..yes, I renamed the MY DOCUMENTS folder, so there are no departures...

A
APIIIABuH_10 04.03.22

Guys such a topic, I bought a litsuhu in St. Petersburg fifa 12 for 990r installed everything comes in, etc., but the status of the firewall prohibiting does not play online, ticked the fifa 12 brand does not help and turned it off, it does not help either !! What to do!
laptop samsung r520 windows vista nome basic, ram 4 g, processor 2.1 ghz inter core 2 duo

A
Alex_Nov 04.03.22

Guys help somebody!!! fifa 12 lags a lot, the system seems to be normal (Asus P5KC Core 2 Duo 8200 2.6Ghz MSI 560 GTX-Ti 4Gb peratives)
11th works without problems

E
EARussia 04.03.22

Alex_Nov
noob! read above

b
bogomazic 04.03.22

What nonsense. I play online. I search for an opponent, I find it. And then it says that your online lineups do not match, delete the online lineup, and then reload. Help. Where is it located, this online lineup file and how to solve this problem ... .

C
Colt.st 04.03.22

When will the patch come out?

I
ICE_mZ 04.03.22

EARussia
wildly plus!!! I have never had any friezes!!! Kamp needs to be cleaned

T
TuMuR 04.03.22

people, I have such a lag: at first everything was super in the game. but then the canopy stopped working for me, and in the settings, where it is necessary to enter the key under the canopy, I entered all the keys, it does not help. then the pass into the cut stopped working. therefore, lags with arrows began, my player simply can’t run without speed, because of this, power is quickly consumed ... tell me what to do. I liked the game Pts, I want to continue to enjoy it)))

s
sidoroff 2709 04.03.22

Friends, help me out, I played in career mode, everything is fine, I get to the match with stock city - it crashes, in all other modes I play everything OK! ????

T
TuMuR 04.03.22

Guys help pliz, the functions of the buttons often change, but I don’t change anything in the settings ... some kind of crap ...

C
Colt.st 04.03.22

If anyone has encountered a problem, help. During the match, it freezes at the end. The computer is completely suitable

n
nike-7-93 04.03.22

guys I have glitches in the game help me solve the problem computer new fifa 11 flew freely