3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 17.11.19 03:48 am

Modern weapons (Monster Hunter: World)

L. Leucorodia

T. Leucorodia

Twin Swords
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShiHou 17.11.19

So in the end, what weapons are the most versatile and slaughter?

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 17.11.19

ShiHou
Universal, with which you're comfortable (depending on the tactics of the game). I'm comfortable with L. lucorum and blades. Well, you have to understand that the game is tuned for cooperative 2+ of the player, i.e. all the weapons complement each other - all the veil from your role in the group. I play support, so I comfortable with these types of weapons.

If the weapon is a killer - so it is not universal (for example: limits your mobility, reduces protection, etc.).

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 17.11.19

Advanced guide on the application and use of heavy leucorodia:

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 17.11.19

The story is about what the Seal of the ancient"

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 17.11.19

elemental damage and elemental damage

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 17.11.19

Recommendations for build set/build from all the misfortunes in the game Monster Hunter: World for weapons long sword (long sword)

test the above mentioned build:

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 17.11.19

Recommendations and test set build/build Xeno of Jeevy for DD support with heavy leucorodia (HBG):

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 17.11.19

Recommendations and test set build/build Rathalos for DD support with easy leucorodia (LBG). Priority on elemental damage.. in the video the slope to attack the storm:

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 17.11.19

Recommendations and test build set/build for a DD with the Glaive and kinsealy in the game Monster Hunter: World. Priority status on the damage of the dragon and the seal of the ancient.