3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Margarita Bentzler 04.03.22 12:34 am

Triss and Gwent (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem with Triss and Radovid. Help with Triss with her affairs in Novigrad does not work, there is no contact. All you have to do is ask how you are and change the subject. But Radovid still does not call to him. done an eye for an eye. And with Gwent cards. I don’t know where to get everything, like all the missions where you have to win against the cool ones, everything went through, but I don’t know further. You need to reach 2 more levels to participate in the main gwent games. What to do, advise? She performed an eye for an eye, and disenchanted the freak. I called everyone, only Triss remained.
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 04.03.22

Margarita Bentzler
So, I did not understand the question or problem, formulate it normally, legibly!

M
Margarita Bentzler 04.03.22

Trouble with Triss! I go to her to ask for help. And nothing. Gone. I don't have this quest. But Radovid does not call to him. How can I make the quest with Triss completed?

A
Alllex236 04.03.22

Why wait for level 2? he is not complicated

D
Danil01 04.03.22

Margarita Bentzler I
think I understood
Firstly: when Roche will take you to Radovid, and Radovid himself will give you the shelter of the bastard junior, whom you will soon kill.
Secondly: When you finish off the bastard or let him go, when you leave his estate, you will be met by two soldiers and taken to Radovid, who will let you track down Philip Elhart in the catacombs, when you find a crystal from a megascope, you will have a choice, give his Triss or Radovid.
Thirdly: When you complete the task and return to Radovid to turn it in, and get off the ship, the butcher will run up to you and give you a letter from Triss, which you immediately read and go to her.
Fourth: When you come to Triss and help her escape from Novigrad together with the sorcerers, she will return to Kaer Morhen, to fight the Wild Hunt, and she will remain until the end of the game. (In any case, Triss will arrive in Kaer Morhen "probably didn’t check")

PS If you don’t help, the sorcerers will escape from Novigrad, they will all be found, hunters of witches will kill them, (and if you help them escape, the hunters will take on nonhumans.) Here is a link, here you will find where you can find or buy, win cards in Gwent http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451686600 Also, you can play cards and win from any innkeeper, blacksmith, swordsman, herbalist, seller.

M
Margarita Bentzler 04.03.22

Danil01
I left the estate, but no one met me, which is strange... Is it really a bug...

g
gold_binger 04.03.22

Margarita Bentzler

Try an old save to load

m
maxsergey 04.03.22

Margarita Bentzler
Here's a guide to help you:
Spoilerhttp://faqusha.ru/note/1390.html