3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Tykhun 04.03.22 12:34 am

Community Challenges (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Guys, in the game there are several items for "daws" and a pair of sabers with a pistol for Edward. It is written that they will open as a result of some kind of community testing. What are these tests? How and with what to eat them? Or does it mean those very tests of abstergo? In this case, I have completed 95 tests out of 100. The reward is given every 5 tests. Then it turns out that pr and 100 tests will give me everything at once? I don’t think ... SO what are these tests all the same? ....
39 Comments
Sort by:
P
PreDoc 04.03.22

These are assassination contracts. Found in cities, islands, forts. To find them faster, open the map, then press f3 and then there will be contract icons.

S
StillAlive163rus 04.03.22

In the animus database, or somewhere in the statistics, there is a line of the same name. I still have it gray (but I only went through 3 chapters). I'm also wondering if it opens at a certain point in the game or is this the initiates function

V
VadimGold 04.03.22

Alexander Tykhun
, as I understand it, community tests cannot be completed without the Internet - that is, on a pirate, so put your own, ahem, well, you understand, and play without it

A
Alexander Tykhun 04.03.22

VadimGold
I have a litsuha deluxe edition (steam version). So I won’t put anything (although I still wouldn’t put it, everything would have failed under my *****)

A

PreDoc
I completed all the contracts and the game passed by 99% (passed everything except the abstergo tests)

A

VadimGold
I went through the whole game, and this item is still gray for me .... (

V
VadimGold 04.03.22

Alexander Tykhun,
well, I can’t help, because I’m a poor schoolboy who plays pirate, and I haven’t heard anything about community tests in the whole game

S
StillAlive163rus 04.03.22

Oleksandr Tykhun
Try to go to the site acinitiates there is a function of missions for a single game (like kill 30 people with a hidden blade), the site is in alpha, so there are a lot of bugs there. I can't even log in properly.

A

Nobody knows ?

L
Lubber 04.03.22

Of course, I could be wrong, but the Community Trials are exactly the Abstergo trials. Also, some items are unlocked through DLC, progress with Kenway's fleet, after completing specific quests (such as the Templar and Mayan costume), well, one costume is unlocked through uplay (you need to spend 20 points).
I didn't have any problems. The middle of the game, and already almost everything is open.

PS. Some costumes must not only be opened, but also redeemed later in the shop.

A

Lubber
You probably didn't read carefully, I have no problems with costumes. I do not have a pistol and a saber available. And a couple of objects for checkboxes.

L
Lubber 04.03.22

Alexander Tykhun
, no matter. replace the word "suit" with "weapon" in my post. I just listed all the items that help open items (no matter what) in the game.
PS. sabers, by the way, are twice as expensive on uplay open.

g
givemethedust 04.03.22

acinitiates.com is a community test here, go in and run uplay

g
geo4400 04.03.22

acinitiates.com is not really working yet, most of it is marked "Coming soon" and the experience is not going. But all sorts of shnyags in the game promise how it will work. Experience is awarded for correct answers on the site (after all, everyone loves tests so much (((...) and various tasks in a game like blew - spat - tore off his head.

A

I went through all the tasks currently available on that site, but what the hell did they give me for this ....

I
Igor_Kholupko 04.03.22

These challenges are in the "Database" - "Leaderboard" - "Community Challenges", I have a license (Deluxe Edition), but the button to enter the challenges is gray (i.e. I can’t go there)!

E
Evgeny Mikheev 04.03.22

I also have a litsuha premium and the same garbage, although like many, too, 90+ tests have already been completed, the game went through completely, but nothing was opened

A

Guys, the network event "Flying Dutchman" is taking place now. There is some community testing there. You need to steal an enemy artifact. I completed it, but they didn’t give me anything, although they wrote what kind of community tests they would give costumes for a single game. Or do ALL challenges need to be completed, not just communities? That is, you need to steal the artifact 6 more times using the "SHADOW" ability? Briefly speaking . Those who received the costumes, what did you do for this?

NOW I passed all the tests of the flying Dutchman, but I still have nothing and was not given for a single game

D
Duhe_Nuhen 04.03.22

Alexander Tykhun
Most likely they will give something after the end of this event. But it's unlikely to be a bun for a single game.

I
Ivana 04.03.22

The game has a Community Challenges menu, but I don't have it active. Menu with different statistics (amount of money, sunk ships, killed opponents works). Just wondering what should be there and how to unlock it?
I was advised to reinstall Uplay, but it did not help.