3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Custer Datebase solomon 04.03.22 12:34 am

Vertical sync pulse .

(We will NOT go into the details of my system, because this problem is on two computers) It all started after I reinstalled the OS on my computer and terrible mouse slowdowns began (do not write about the daw in the mouse parameters, hardware acceleration was removed)
like at one point I set it up and it started to slow down less, according to the standard in setting up the firewood, I set it to adapted, the number of pre-prepared frames saved 1 1, or 1 3, by the way, if you put 2 3 in the control panel, then in the css you can see shadows through the haze and see opponents (cheating a little))) More to the point, can you help with this problem (mouse lag, slowdown every few seconds in all games, lines, the image in the game twitches, sometimes pieces of two frames are displayed, or there is a flickering horizontal bar in the middle screen) I would be very grateful.
2 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 04.03.22

Maybe something with vidyakha or firewood, although you wrote because this problem on two computers can axis curve.

T
TuzikZloy 04.03.22

dude, I don’t even know if two computers have the same problem, different equipment .... most likely the axis is from Vasya, try to stir up another Windows on one of the PCs, just download the MSDN image and install the original Windows. infa 99.9% that the axis is curved, firstly - he himself said that it started after reinstalling Windows, secondly - the same problem on different computers cannot be identical, well, extremely rarely ....