3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArkisH122 17.11.19 03:48 am

Venice and LAN (Anno 1404)

Someone managed to play on LAN? If Yes, please describe how to do it.
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sv_rollet 17.11.19

first buy a license disk, the pirates do not go.Install, disk with the sale code, sign up on ubi... and come and play

A
ArkisH122 17.11.19

Sv_rollet

On the license disk drives spend only complete nerds or who have a lot of money. Personally, I have found a way to play Anno on Hamachi.

A
Ashim Vodyr 17.11.19

We are talking about lokalnoj network. About piratok don't know (have the license and I do not zadrot and money I did not complete the felling, just the game is good). In General you can play this: In the main menu click on Sneva game - LAN, someone creates a party, pre-inserting the name (right side of screen) specifies the map, victory conditions and number of players. Others come to the party (the left side of the screen) to update the list of parties to click Update. When everyone joined the party, they bottom shake from itself, Ready, creating presses Start the party. Next is the download sync.
I hope that the answer is exhaustive.

M
MAZILO 17.11.19

Mudrij
You correctly described, that's what I play with a Druganov, but not long ago there was a problem. We were loaded and the game slows down and he and I , as soon as someone leaves the game brake abruptly disappear. While automatic saving of each game often crashes, I have never, then you turned off the auto-sohraneniya and preserved F5, but these sohranenki it turned out we didn't time it and through it slows down? Does anyone know how to fix the problem?
100% Internet speed here not and as the power of computers, the computers with the stock pulling game.

A
Ashim Vodyr 17.11.19

I have, when I was playing with my sister on LAN it had no problems with the save - at the end of the session I saved the game and left it, then can continue without problems.
And when on the Internet played with someone a couple of times out something like the host should automatically restart the game to continue and the scale below. The first time was painless, but I'm not sure about the second, oselca whether the player or on Seya took AI. Just chat was silent and my spies and he didn't respond in any way.

S
Sekach1989 17.11.19

HELP!problem. 1st was raspahnula on the LAN fine. then there was a gap of communication and now we can't see the party. Maybe someone knows what's the problem?Played through hamachi version 2....0.60. now writes in Hamachi that the connection is there and the party does not see

d
doktar17 17.11.19

try using Tunngle to play

R
RenyyxD 17.11.19

Write to the PM who has license pogamat want.

And who says PEREDKA RULES!! that poor rogue is a high school student whose mom did not give money to the game

m
mm-kostya 17.11.19

I have played online and without any license. can you have too new version.

V
Verfvulf 17.11.19

I played pirates on the network.

v
vlatar71 17.11.19

You can play on Hamachi , go to ANNO_1404_Venic password ANNO

S
Stealth123 17.11.19

Elementary through Tunngle to play on the network on the pirates

r
raptor-sk 17.11.19

there is a wish to play on the network?

D
Danil128 17.11.19

the best way to play online via Gameranger
you just don't know how it's cool program...
there are sales doing nothing)she connects=)

p
plus444q 17.11.19

people I have a pirate in Venice write to the PM or Skype if anyone wants to play over Hamachi

p
plus444q 17.11.19

Skype zaker41 ))

B
Bersserc 17.11.19

Guys, can't play with friends online... version is the same , well create a room, people press to start the game this watch revolve and nothing happens!!!!INRA does not start!!! help!

V
Vlad Korrozo 17.11.19

Hello, this problem.
Other played a year ago, everything was fine, without lags and bugs. So I decided again to play, play look at his island and say why do not you move?, he tells me that he has Patricia. Thought a bug, but after five minutes he said to me look at my island look, and only see a couple of houses. And they are all curves on the roads are. He tells me that everything is fine. Sohranilsya, we go again on the next play, just walked a friend tells me that he houses few and they are only peasants, the roads in the textures. What is the problem. Played on the pirates, then bought face. The same.

Help!

V
Vlad Korrozo 17.11.19

Hello, this problem.
Other played a year ago, everything was fine, without lags and bugs. So I decided again to play, play look at his island and say why do not you move?, he tells me that he has Patricia. Thought a bug, but after five minutes he said to me look at my island look, and only see a couple of houses. And they are all curves on the roads are. He tells me that everything is fine. Sohranilsya, we go again on the next play, just walked a friend tells me that he houses few and they are only peasants, the roads in the textures. What is the problem. Played on the pirates, then bought face. The same. Internet normal, fast + we with him live.

Help!

0pupentium 17.11.19

All patches installed, games you and him together?
Trainers vtihorya from each other not in use?