3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xalfer93 04.03.22 12:49 am

Weapon in the game. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

pix.playground.ru

Discussion and speculation about new (and old) weapon models used in the game)
55 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krollimikro 04.03.22

Two new types of grenades - Molotov cocktail and noise.
A clear plus

X
Xalfer93 04.03.22

And there will be a new machine gun!), But why I don’t understand the noise grenade (it’s kind of stupid), well, a Molotov cocktail - Teroram exclusive plz)

M
Mosquito 04.03.22

Pochivalov
noise grenade - distraction

k
kerm68 04.03.22

It seems to me that there will be neither a moltov nor a stun grenade.

M
Mosquito 04.03.22

kerm69
Kill yourself against the wall
everything will be

X
Xalfer93 04.03.22

Pochivalov
noise grenade - distraction
Yes, I know that it is a distraction! (well, it's just kind of stupid), you can also give out your location! , and in real life there seem to be none!?

kerm69
When it seems you need to be baptized)

M
Mosquito 04.03.22

MegoMOZZGO
Hit the wall

k
kerm68 04.03.22

Kill yourself against the wall
everything will be

Who said? Where it is written?

R
Ripper Man 04.03.22

I really liked the new types of grenades.
Noise is needed if, for example, you are left alone, you throw a shumovuha somewhere and hide, people go there and you kill him

B
BAPBAP2011 04.03.22

New is good. but in moderation. the noise one is not very realistic, but many people liked the contra because it was realistic in weapons

M
Mosquito 04.03.22

kerm69
http://news.playground.ru/34141/

k
kerm68 04.03.22

Ahh, well then, ok, I'll go and hit the wall.

Z
Zacky1991V 04.03.22

I don’t know about you, but the Molotov idea seems too pop to me, it’s already something in the spirit of TF2, and in no case should the cs be like it.

X
Xalfer93 04.03.22

this is already something in the spirit of TF2, and in no case should the cs be like it.
I also think that the CS should not look like TF2 (there are hats, all sorts ....), and Molotov looks very menacing! I don’t know how it will fit into CS:GO, but I know for sure that it won’t enter Sources and 1.6 in any way!

Although I played in the Sours V34 mod where there was a molotov! (the horror is just what happens when they start to make a tip!, well, it just turns out hellish)))

Z
Zacky1991V 04.03.22

If on dd2, for example, everyone will be with Molotov, the tactics will be completely different and it is not clear what this will result in.

U
Udarartre 04.03.22

With new types of weapons, the game will be different. No longer contra. Her heir. But still, many will not like the cocktail, the behavior of the weapon. I can play sours after the release

X
Xalfer93 04.03.22

on dd2 for example, everyone will be with Molotov
Aha! Imagine that 5 Molotovs (ala shish kebab) flew into the dark! So you can smoke anyone from anywhere without any problems)

and I will play sours after the release
. I think even after the release of CS:GO, sours will still remain a priority)

Z
Zacky1991V 04.03.22

Pochivalov

Yes, the source will remain a higher priority in any case, this is not a full-fledged new counter, and I doubt that it will be better than the source, until the release of a full-fledged part on a new engine, etc. CSS Pro mod did not get any popularity at all and it does not matter that it was not an official part.

PS And by the way, noise, among other things, is needed in order to stun the enemy, i.e. he will be little mobile and will not be able to aim, the sense will be greatly underestimated, or it will be impossible to shoot at all.

X
Xalfer93 04.03.22

PS And by the way, noise, among other things, is needed in order to stun the enemy, i.e. he will be little mobile and will not be able to aim, the sense will be greatly underestimated, or it will be impossible to shoot at all.
You are probably talking about real noise, and not about those that will be in CS:GO? And in real life, by the way, light-noise ones are used (since) much more efficiently!

Z
Zacky1991V 04.03.22

Pochivalov

No, I think something like this is implemented in the game (without blinding)