3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blash 04.03.22 12:49 am

How to enter the wardrobe? [There is a solution!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

I don’t understand something, can you change clothes in the game only in the shop? Is there a wardrobe at all in the estate?
32 Comments
Sort by:
m
marvelosi 04.03.22

Yes, it is necessary to lower the lamp in the estate !! And the outfits are only from the DLC)) like this, well, it doesn’t matter tomorrow we will download with the full add-on Muhahahahahahahaha!!!!

b
blash 04.03.22

Already 40% of the game and I have hangers there in general, all empty ((pichal ((thought there would be at least something

c
connor_assassin 04.03.22

Blash,
go through part 8, you will open the prisoner costume (this is a plot costume, but as you pass, you can dress calmly)

L
Langueborg 04.03.22

I bought 3 additional costumes in the shop, Connor immediately put on the last one he bought. For a long time I ran with him, and when I decided to change, I did not find them in the mansion, just like the arsenal. Opening the chests I found a bunch of weapons, but I can’t understand where they are, in the mansion on the weapons rack there is just a stone tomahawk and traps.

V
Vladik_11 04.03.22

I also bought 3 suits, Connor did not wear anything, all the hangers in the estate are empty except for one, but the clothes are for collecting feathers.

A
Arturec05 04.03.22

I got Altair's costume after I completed the main tasks by 100%,
Captain Kidd's costume after I found his ring on the island
, Achilles' costume after completing the story
, Indian costume for collecting all the feathers,
but I still don't know how to get the rest

V
Vint-Boss 04.03.22

What lamp? They are all inactive((I pressed in the kitchen! Plzz give me a screenshot, otherwise I can’t find anything in the estate, I thought I had to go through the 6th sequence specifically so that the door opened((it passed, but it didn’t help(

V
Vint-Boss 04.03.22

and found everything)) tin ...

L
Langueborg 04.03.22

Arturec05
Then please tell me, if the costumes are unlocked as we progress through the side quests, what exactly do we buy in the shop?

V
Vint-Boss 04.03.22

I haven't bought costumes in the store yet, but from deluxa after the 6th sequence all 2 costumes are available in the mansion! + Ezio costume if you bought it in uplay. And available weapons there opened.

S
SPR1GGAN 04.03.22

in the shop you just paint the very first suit

A
Arturec05 04.03.22

Langueborg
just change the color of the suit and that's it. if you want to change the color go back to the shop

D
DranuchunC 04.03.22

Vint-Boss
Where did you find it then?

S
Staw 04.03.22

I went through the whole game, though not 100% synchronization, but I opened the Achilles suit, the kid suit, the Indian suit for feathers, and the suit in which I was in prison and I don’t know how to open everything else.

L
Laysik_One 04.03.22

The costume of the cap of the ship and the first colonist from the DLS, and Altair by 100% synchronization

F
Fallen Ghost 04.03.22

All costumes that do not open at 100% completion are in DLC.
ps they are not very all there

b
blackvj-admin 04.03.22

Buying costumes in the store for the first time...this is the only way to change the type of costume...

h
humanist 04.03.22

Ezio's costume is well made) Of all the 5 costumes (that I have opened so far), the clearest is Ezio's costume, both in color and drawing) In general, I like all the costumes (except for the prisoner xD), how long I got the Captain Kidd costume ( and the serrated sword of Cap Kidd fits to him), by the way, how to take that particle of Eden (ring)?

F
Fallen Ghost 04.03.22

deSeRt EaGlE .50c
When you find her, she's already on you. When you're being shot at, it's more likely to protect you from bullets.

A
Apple Joke 04.03.22

People need help! I got the Ezio costume from Uplay. There is a tick, they say, everything is there, everything is bought. But I go into the manor and on the hangers only those costumes that I opened inside the game (the costume of Kidd, the Prisoner, etc.). Why doesn't Ezio's costume appear? What to do?