3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evc123 04.03.22 12:49 am

Who lost the Russian language on the second start - there is a solution (Far Cry 4)

Thank you Gahashasha
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sem... 04.03.22

Thanks, it helped)

M
Man01 04.03.22

Thanks, it helped)

T
Titan885 04.03.22

Gahashasha
Thank you, helped)

J
JustGreedy 04.03.22

Didn't help :c

S
STALKERONn1 04.03.22

Guys, the problem is, everything works fine at high, only when you open the world map it is black, there are menu items and the map is black. And you can't do fast travel. Who has this bullshit?

C
Criogen 04.03.22

seems to be a problem in volumetric lighting, try turning it off

j
joker.2 04.03.22

thanks.

N
NeXDevil 04.03.22

STALKERONn1
I found a solution .. in order for the map to appear, you need to delete the patch.dat and patch.fat files in the data_win32 folder. One file weighs 1 GB. so maybe he cuts something significant from the game.. Yes, after deleting these files, the lighting in the game becomes miserable. gotta wait for the repack

F
Forest_914 04.03.22

Thank you very much ! helped :)

L
Leonid Len 04.03.22

I deleted these two files, the game does not start, what should I do?

S
SerhioOver9000 04.03.22

Hello people, such a problem, but how to continue the game that has already been started? Today I went to the head. menu, but there is no "continue" button or something like that. I will add: I deleted the files (2) sound_english, and patch.dat and patch.fat, because. also experienced problems with the map and language.

H
Hogan Hog 04.03.22

Leonid Len ...
Go to the basket and restore back Gee!

W
WWE_CREEPER 04.03.22

Guys, is there a Russian voice acting, or how can I make sure that the interface and Russian subtitles are always Russian, but at the same time English voice acting. There is?

g
good be 04.03.22

WWE_CREEPER
Far Cry 4 PC
Release year: 2014
Publisher: Ubisoft
Interface language: Russian, English
Voice language: Russian, English

E
Evgen_82 04.03.22

Sergey Gurov1 There is a
repack from Skidrov and YOUR PATCH DOES NOT WORK !!!

A
Andrey Chikatilo 04.03.22

didnt help...

B
BlayZZZeR 04.03.22

since the launcher does not plow, I thought what could be done and came to the conclusion:
create a Bat file that deletes the registry branch and starts the game.
if anyone needs this code (throw the file into bin):
SpoilerREG DELETE HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareUbisoftFarCry4 /f
start FarCry4.exe
PS the only thing, every time you will have to choose Russian in the game menu

I
Ivan Dembov 04.03.22

If anyone else needs a SOLUTION for freezing at startup !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently they still spoke the truth about gamepads. this is the second game I've played with my non-existent joystick. and so, if anyone has a black screen at startup, we remove the software that can emulate the gamepad - I have it Unified Remote - a program with which you can control the computer, including the mouse, using the phone. deleted it (well, and pushbullet just in case) and the game started

O
Oleg Montik 04.03.22

deleted 2 of these files and when you enter the game again, everything is exactly English. lang(

M
Maxim2222222 04.03.22

I lost my XBOX FRIBUT voice acting Russian translated into English what to do!???