3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 04.03.22 12:49 am

[Hardcore Players] Making Masons on Software (Diablo 2)

The scheme is as follows: gear on the HC is sold to the soft one at a price of 1 to 2; thus we buy everything we need on the software, we resell it for a higher price, if all the hardcore will do it there will be no shit; we will have everything.
And in the end, we keep the most necessary things without selling, or at exorbitant prices.

For example, you can buy the most running gear, running skilers, the runes of which require a lot (amn, sol, pool, thul), then it will become a little more boring there, thanks to us.
43 Comments
Sort by:
W
Woof 04.03.22

Naivete. Level: haha.

R
Rivnyanyn 04.03.22

0b256
The success of this adventure is aggravated by the fact that there are 10 times more people there. So keep wearing wigs and don't write such nonsense anymore.

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

Maybe I didn’t understand, but did you decide to buy gear on software for xc runes? And why the hell are they softers?

0b256 04.03.22

Rivnyanyn,
not everyone likes to fly on mef, and it’s not so easy to weld a skyler to bo and to ench, buying and reselling these only skylers can first rise, then, doing the same, make a collapse (there will be no skylers + k bo + k ench)
still perfect stones running resource

QLinkee
there are those who will sell gear sc for sc

R
Rivnyanyn 04.03.22

0b256
Cheap anihi, too, are you stingy? :D
Then you lost the element of surprise. But they could do such a thing)))
Admit it, you are a troll.

y
yamas 04.03.22

let's buy all the hack gear for the rune software and rip it, then the hack will die hohoho

P
Patza Vats 04.03.22

TS overheated in the sun.

3m3m 04.03.22

Tc ne ponimaet chto esli on skupit vse sk na bo i ench - etomy obradyytsa tolko prodavani, tk na sc etot crap free nikomu nn)

0b256 04.03.22

3m3m
and if I buy all the PG, runes for crafting, what will you do? Let's say I buy 50 pieces and resell 15 - a pool, then 300 pieces and let them hang

0b256 04.03.22

yamas
On HK, players, unlike software, know where and what to find

0b256 04.03.22

Rivnyanyn
Why do I need expensive anihi, this is not top gear: Tal rush set is popular, shako, runes for crafting, perfect stones, the most popular, anihi is show-off

k
kewelldkny 04.03.22

I reasoned like the author at the age of 12, now that I'm 15, I understand that this is nonsense

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

0b256
All this will just be knocked out again.

P
Patza Vats 04.03.22

He buys runes for crafting, lol.

R
Rivnyanyn 04.03.22

kewelldkny Has
grown up)))
0b256
And so am I - you have to buy everything CHEAP and become Anichomasons. Make a fortune on ss, and then sell everything in gamble and record everything on video, thus showing the noobs that they have nothing to do on ss.
And that's it: Residents of Moscow, constrained by the housing crisis, will rush to your magnificent city. The capital automatically moves to Vasyuki. The government is moving here. Vasyuki are renamed New Moscow, and Moscow - Old Vasyuki.

a
anatolia 04.03.22

yes, if not for my naivete, you would have been sitting further in another game

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

What kind of nonsense is this anyway? TS doesn't understand anything about trading.

y
yamas 04.03.22

0b256
yes, we here on the software do not know a lot of things ((

o
obsessed 04.03.22

if it wasn't for my naivety, you would have been sitting in another game
, so who should you say "thank you" to for Doberman? .. :D

3m3m 04.03.22

0b256
obi4no pgemsi dla crafta berutsa s parikov i parikovodi varat eti gc/sc