3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VariagGames 04.03.22 12:49 am

Witcher School Equipment (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People tell me how to get to the equipment of the cat school, or rather, where is the entrance to the dungeons under the Temple Island, who found it, please unsubscribe = ((
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heinrich Wien 04.03.22

There, somehow, you have to go along the path, go in there, but everything is littered there, not the entrance, the exit of the passages of water, nothing can be done, probably further along the quests, something should open

J
JOKERIVAN 04.03.22

And in the cave of the nakers, where the armor of the bear school lies, are there any quests, otherwise I climbed in there, cut out the nakers, cleared all the chests, and the cave on the map is marked as not visited, or is there something else that I overlooked ??? ?

V
VariagGames 04.03.22

JOKERIVAN
Where is this cave??

J
JOKERIVAN 04.03.22

VariagGames Here ,
but this is not just the armor of the bear school, but some kind of "great option", to create it, you just need the armor of the bear school, the armor of level

V
VariagGames 04.03.22

JOKERIVAN,
I can only throw off the point on the assignment where it points, but I don’t know how to get there myself =))

S
Sen11111 04.03.22

There really is a path on the western side of the island, and in order to remove the blockage, you need to complete quests with a keira. She will give the Eye of Nehalena

L
Lorenz Boehler 04.03.22

So, and draw on the map, where is this path?

N
Nik Toz 04.03.22

height="360" />

N
Nik Toz 04.03.22

N
Nik Toz 04.03.22

here is the key to the central door. turn all statues to face the center

I
IvanX0 04.03.22

It is necessary to go along that path that from the top down along it there is a cave.

U
UNATCO 04.03.22

Yes, there is a path near the houses on the edge ... but for the first time I did it *** and jumped from the rocks, as a result, a minute of torment and I went down +)