3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TponuH_ 04.03.22 12:49 am

Bank of Vivaldi - what are the consequences (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello.
When you approach him and take a loan, he says that he has his own methods of returning from defaulters.
Three days in the game, silence, I didn’t count the game time, perhaps more than a week, that’s for sure.
Has anyone seen what will happen?))
I searched the wiki for a section about him, I did not find anything.
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVI 04.03.22

TponuH
there will be nothing :)

V
Vaselinsky 04.03.22

it's a pity, in Gothic 2 it was )))) there thugs stopped you more than once

L
LeSHiy_047 04.03.22

SVI
That is, if I take a loan at the beginning of the game and go through the whole game without giving anything to him, I won't get anything?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 04.03.22

It's like in the second part in Helgen you can take "like a loan", but in fact they just give you money and that's it. In this part, you can return them, but the question is: why?)

S
SVI 04.03.22

Assassin_Aleksey
Yeah.. You take 100 crowns = you give 130. A little money, and it’s not so difficult to collect them ... So, on Vivaldi, this is not a bank of crowns, but XP for repaying loans 13xp

i
ingvar_taver 04.03.22

Vaselinsky Oops
!
Great game, too bad not many people know about it.

D
Djonnikc 04.03.22

Crap! And the meaning then is the ability to add, if it is not taken into account in any way!

N
Nohchik1ant 04.03.22

TponuH
SVI
Vaselinski
Assassin_Aleksey
Pavel0198
Djonnikc

Vivaldi himself said that Yennefer herself vouched for him and that if he forgets to return the money, Yennefer herself will pay for it, and she is a very rich lady + the Vivaldi family have known Yen for a long time, they will not send assassins and so on. the one vouched for by Yennefer of Vengerberg.

L
LittleJoke 04.03.22

And besides, 100 crowns is not money, what can you buy with them? The same amount can be collected without any problems by killing a nickel of utopians and selling their brains. Another thing is in Gothic, where we could get 1000 gold at the start of the game. On the one hand, there is a huge amount to start, and on the other hand, it is not so easy to accumulate them again and return them, because this loan itself is atmospheric there)

T
TponuH_ 04.03.22

Yes, I'm also disappointed in this. I don't even remember what it was about, there was once an anthology.
What I don’t like about Novingrad is its “multoquests”, the lvl barely creeps up, and you have to run decently.

P
Playersaharan 04.03.22

ingvar_taver
Few people know the second Gothic? Waaaattt....

i
ingvar_taver 04.03.22

Playersaharan
Seriously.

P
Playersaharan 04.03.22

ingvar_taver
Yes, for gamers of the CIS countries Gothic is one of the most famous game series.

A

bacmag921 To
be honest, I don’t remember this, because It was a long time ago, but this debt vseravno can be returned.

T
TponuH_ 04.03.22

Pavel0198 The point
is just not to return) Even the Bastard Junior kept a book of debtors and the methods there are very elegant, knowing what kind of people work for him. The debt book is in his hideout, 1st floor on the left on the bar).
Offtopic - just now I realized not all the tasks are in the journal, I have to look for people from notes, but more than half and don’t remember whether I did it or not).
Take the same quest Screamer, it is in the journal, and a note in the inventory, but the quest "search for brother Mikel" has to be read and searched for by the NPC.
Uncomfortable.

A

TponuH
"search for brother Mikel"
is that which we take back at the beginning of the game in the White Garden?
If it is, then on it I either bugged the game, or it should be so. In short, I didn’t want to go through it right away, because. I already scored a lot of profitable tasks and was going to do them for now, and so, after completing several, they suddenly announced to me that it had failed, I didn’t understand anything at all, I didn’t touch the plot so that it could somehow fail, these tasks were in no way connected with this.

T
TponuH_ 04.03.22

Pavel0198
Perhaps the NPC is dead, it happened that an outsider's quest also failed for me - where children steal chickens from their grandmother.

m
mani4_ka 04.03.22

And by the way, I couldn’t repay the loan, there was no such function when talking with the NPC, I don’t know a bug or what, I took it purely for the sake of interesting, what will happen if I don’t give it back)

A

mani4_ka
Don't give it back, money is never superfluous))

L
Legion1130 04.03.22

It would be great if Ian, somehow commented on the non-repayment of the loan.