3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HitlerSeaStar 04.03.22 01:16 am

Throws out (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Throws out of the game, sometimes it does not start at all, and sometimes it will work for 10 minutes and that's it. And the face is not visible when creating a character.
Well, the filling of the laptop, I think it should fit, but tell me what the problem is.
AMD10- 2.50 GHz 6gb
and AMD Radeon 8650G + HD 8570M Dual Graphics.
4 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 04.03.22

HitlerSeaStar
The very first problem is that you have a pirate. This game was hacked very clumsily, that's why such problems.

j
juz3000 04.03.22

They promise to hack it normally when all the DLCs and patches come out, but given the game's protection system, I doubt that a normal repack will come out at all, so you'll have to cough up 60 euros, and with the DLC it's somewhere around 80.

C
Celesty 04.03.22

When I had a pirate, I had the same problem. At one time, the solution in this topic helped (look through the comments, maybe you will solve the problem with crashes) http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_3_inquisition/tech/temnye_litsa_v_redaktore_personazha-849449/
Now I already bought a license, if you like the game, then it’s better to take discounts) There are no problems with it at all, and there are noticeably fewer bugs

H
HitlerSeaStar 04.03.22

juz3000
thanks)