3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makhno Incorporated 04.03.22 01:16 am

Black screen (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I wanted to start a New Game+, but when I tried to start it, I ran into a bug. The music, under which the Joker is cremated, turns on, but the screen remains black and nothing happens. I deleted my saves and tried to start just a new game, but everything is the same there. Someone knows what's the problem?
10 Comments
Sort by:
w
wemadeFOX_moon 04.03.22

Makhno Incorporated
I don’t even know how to help you, I myself play ng + and there was no such problem

K
Kol55 04.03.22

wemadeFOX_moon
The game is buggy, everyone has their own problems. So some have it, some don't.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 04.03.22

Kol55
Well, probably, I just went through the whole game and didn’t see a single bug, not counting the great optimization of course)

K
Kol55 04.03.22

wemadeFOX_moon
And what is so fig-optimizon?

w
wemadeFOX_moon 04.03.22

Kol55
well, if you don’t use the car at all, it’s quite playable even at high, but the car is somewhere around 50% of the whole game)

K
Kol55 04.03.22

wemadeFOX_moon
Well, I like the raincoat in it when you fly on it. You probably noticed that when flying along it, something like small waves go awesome.

S
Svarshik604 04.03.22

After changing the costume .... on the standard return, damage disappears ... for everyone?

L
LightColorWave 04.03.22

Svarshik604
And that was it. Did you install DLC costumes http://www.playground.ru/files/batman_arkham_knight_dlc_dlya_pc_versii-98114/? Personally, I have this problem because of them.

S
Svarshik604 04.03.22

ColorWave
It seems yes ..... also after installing the file ..... so then I deleted it ... and then reinstalled the bats itself .... but this garbage remained!

N
Niefelhard 04.03.22

Here is such a canoe I have. What to do? And it's problematic to play something :)

At what, at the minimum wage, it's all the same.