3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mbi2008 04.03.22 01:17 am

How to play online (Pure)

How?

Please follow the forum rules.
53 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexSkull 04.03.22

You need a license...

F
FromFarGalaxy 04.03.22

There is nothing easier!))
Create an account, a password and go to the network spaces)
PS: Even on a pirate (I myself have been playing for a long time ..)

A
AlexSkull 04.03.22

Let's try it right now =)

F
FromFarGalaxy 04.03.22

Try it, it worked for me :)

M
Mbi2008 04.03.22

I can’t find the game then it freezes (

A
AlexSkull 04.03.22

Wai... I click to create a profile... I make a nickname... but how to go to the password line? ^_^

M
MasterRAssassiN 04.03.22

AlexSkull
I have Tab.

A
AlexSkull 04.03.22

Not connecting :'(

o
onilon 04.03.22

Similar hnya. Logged in and in the list of servers I can’t connect to anyone (I can’t even log into my server)

T
Taddey 04.03.22

In the options I choose "Internet game" (I have a face) - and there I can enter the current username! And when entering a password, my cursor does not jump at all - no matter how I tried to press any current buttons (in particular, the arrows on the keyboard and Enter) - the cursor does not jump below the username and that's it! What to do ?! How and where to create an account for playing on i-no - the code where to enter which is glued on the box with the disc? Maybe I'm in the wrong menu for the game and-no went? There was also a "LAN Game" but I don't think that's exactly what you need! In short - I need answers to my questions!

F
FromFarGalaxy 04.03.22

go to the second line, the -Tab button (default)

is the code usually entered during installation, or not ??

T
Taddey 04.03.22

I was not asked for a code during installation !!! why would it???

E
ENG99 04.03.22

People tell me how to run on the LAN ??? I try and it doesn’t work out. It says that the servers were not found.

E
ENG99 04.03.22

People tell me pliz. I can't run it on lan in this version. Pure - Collector's Edition License
Size: 7.13 GB. Who knows how to do it?

k
k0Xx 04.03.22

played senya on an Internet .... bullshit! play really no one ..... hell noobs!

A
AlexSkull 04.03.22

played senya on an Internet .... bullshit! play really no one ..... hell noobs!
:dddd :lol:

D
Duke13 04.03.22

Really, people, where are you??? How much can you play the game? I'm trying to play on the Internet, no one creates servos, but I create them myself, I have to wait 10 minutes, 2 people come in on RENTED QUADRAS or their own CLASS D !!! 30 seconds they play and go out .. Shame ..

C
Cuba 04.03.22

Well vvot today I played the first online! cool! long time to wait! Yes, they seem to create a normal server!

T
Taddey 04.03.22

Describe in DETAILS (well, or step by step) but clearly - how to play (namely, connect and see the list of game servers) on the i-net in Pure, otherwise something just can’t connect!

C
Cuba 04.03.22

in short, go into the game, select the game online in the menu, then select create a new account at the bottom, immediately switch to English in the login field, enter at least 6 letters, then nazimaesh tab goes to the line with the password, write the password again, press the tab and repeat the password, then choose create with the arrows wait and go to the selection menu there will be a quick match, custom, and create a match and choose what you want, then you will understand! GOOD LUCK!