3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 17.11.19 03:49 am

Adventures Galactic Adventures (Spore)

The theme was recreated, as that was easier to eliminate than to clean.
246 Comments
Sort by:
B
Betgor 17.11.19

Nearly completed CPC-3.

v
vasatron 17.11.19

in the process of creating adventures Darkspore 2

S
SporeMaxis 17.11.19

Adventure yet somehow it is not glued.In the immediate days yet nothing planned unfortunately.

S
SporeMaxis 17.11.19

I mean I have.I of adventures I'm planning...
And in the creation of useformula o I will be unlikely to participate.

D
Diman 22 rus 17.11.19

Here is my t Stage entity:pix.PlayGround.ru (noun, etc. maksis)
PS. Who wants to change the cap. Only exists with the phase of the substance and not the space plizzzz!

A
Alex Soroko 17.11.19

About a week ago flooded his adventure war of the Worlds and to all then not filled in=( What took you so long? Or may not fill?

S
SporeMaxis 17.11.19

Also once poured your file. And its still not sent. I seem Monday flooded...
Will have to wait a little longer.

_
_Saren_ 17.11.19

Sorry for subject(

S
SeTaR 17.11.19

Again sorry for the topic here razvivajka
My pickle

Pre-history : Fister : the main character - Sergeant in the army, race, Tyrant .
Returning from another job , Fister and his company , caught a signal SOS.
Then , the entire team landed on a planet and went in search of the source.

Animal world adventures: On sporeum forsaken planet inhabited by various mutants and animals hitherto unknown to the Tyrant.I did them quite a long time , yuzal asimetria(fifth patch HA) AND it's okay like this

Race Tyrant : This great race which owns many planets , and because of this, the authorities stopped paying attention to them. Riots , disease, murder, all this is happening on every planet - the realm of the Tyrant.

This is my first adventure , so don't blame , but about all the bugs, let me know.

Notes:
From the beginning, you move the roof of the car
!!! (need 5 patch for HA , can give Syl a pirate repak in a PM) !!!
The job is best done in order.

Well sobsna screenshots:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Zagruzka http://fileshare.in.ua/4762163

S
SeTaR 17.11.19

Well damn , I appreciate that!

_
_Saren_ 17.11.19

for the first o well done +10, keep going!

_
_Zuko_42_ 17.11.19

Diman 22 Rus
well done, nice try +10, but the monster had tight..

a
a123zat 17.11.19

help plizz Could not find the Data directory,we cannot run. [1004] I really want to play Spore G. A.

R
Raksh 17.11.19

how to make so that when you come into the fire die?
not mine but differently?

S
SporeMaxis 17.11.19

The Rakasha
Mode terraforming found at the top of the category terraforming, and down there on the penultimate line must be a tab, Not standard. Open it and also at the top of this tab in the second row must be Lava. Well put the Lava where you need to be. Copy it and press [Alt] many times in exactly the same place where the first. So in a small area, there were many such objects. At least that way 30. However smoke will be a lot, but I hope it won't prevent. Dies being immediately direct. 50 such objects for example can kill the creature that stood in the center of this nightmare with 540 lives in just two seconds!
But know this! If your captain a few thousand lives. This trick will not work as it should. He will die if you stand there for a few minutes (if lava will be there less than 30). It's simple. The more you put on one another - the faster you will burn the creature, by the way looks quite impressive. Try. Don't forget about the [Shift] button.

R
Raksh 17.11.19

thank you! I just had an adventure where you appear near the broken landing aircraft and have to run for 15 seconds. Ran away as the ship explodes. I just put an invisible wall and all

v
vaplig 17.11.19

how to open the closed gate in the plot?

_
_Zuko_42_ 17.11.19

vaplig
use colored keys like a SIM card
things takes a SIM card, I mean key.. and with him passes through the gate.. the gate opens

v
vaplig 17.11.19

I mean buildings, there is an open gate and closed

_
_Zuko_42_ 17.11.19

vaplig
OK..
well, first, you need several acts..
second, put the gates open and closed so that they match..
thirdly, make it so that one of the gates was visible and the other invisible in the first act, and in the next act the opposite..

or

make a gate WITHOUT doors, and doors separately.
first.. you can put a gate as the building, and the doors may be camouflaged gates.. well, with the key (SIM card under the disguise of a gold or silver key) you can open doors..

second.. put the gate with the doors, and the doors make the Finite health, to using brute force you can open them..

you which meant?.. =)