3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Tishkin 04.03.22 01:17 am

Beginner Dota 2 players (Dota 2)

Guys, I just started playing DotA 2 myself, but I didn’t play the first one, after going through the training missions I didn’t really understand what artifacts for which heroes are better to collect and how to do it at all, so I decided to open this topic, in which I propose to more experienced players to help beginners understand the game so that these same players do not have to say later that there are only crustaceans and crooked bottoms in DotA.
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
Informants 04.03.22

Steam has a guide system, by selecting the desired guide, you can see the items that are best to buy (Displayed in the store)

M
MASYAA 04.03.22

Vladimir Tishkin
you can't learn so quickly, the most effective thing is to put bots on hard and run with them. play with friends, understand the mechanics of the game, dot2.ru website and Virtus Pro website have a lot of useful information

-
--Sashok-- 04.03.22

When I was still studying about 7-8 years ago, it was just a gamble with a friend against bots on the mid 2v2. It was fun. I could only play with sven, and he tidally)

b
bloomm 04.03.22

Learn to play for clear boys

J
Jon Becket 04.03.22

Played this shit for 7 minutes, couldn't take it anymore! Game for children (7-12 years old)..........

R
Razox 04.03.22

Jon Beckett
7-12? You haven't even killed anyone yourself, have you?) Go on and say that chess is for 3-5 year olds... After all, the rules are simple, damn it...

R
Razox 04.03.22

tralalaololo
Well, why are you driving, it's the easiest to play as a carry, you stupidly stand on the lane the whole game farming creeps. And run wards for a support, save a carry from over 9000 attacks, don’t farm yourself, but you should always have money for meks and dust with gems.

R
Rufus05 04.03.22

author hold

-
--Sashok-- 04.03.22

At first they seemed to me easy heroes: Drow Ranger, Skeleton King, Naix.

R
Razox 04.03.22

tralalaololo
what forest? Support like CM should just do a ponytail run after a carry like Sven, and if the supporters are leaking feeds, then who is to blame that they are crayfish. And did he talk about lotars on carry? I have never seen am with Lothar) I mean, in your opinion, it’s better not to pick a carry? and in the late afternoon we will drag the pugna with a shaker? You probably play the current for bx with ricks, because they kill the people the whole game, not like the carries who stupidly farm for 30 minutes. Now, then there will be little sense from them against the norms of an alchemist or a void, who have already dragged the game through the whole game in the forest, but in 3-4 batches.

Yes, and you don’t need to pick like this (sapp / initiator / tank / pushers) because the sap will pick up the figs, it will support, the initiator will start the batch to piss, the tank will stand aside or start feeding, and with a pusher, like a truck, just do 30-40 minutes in the forest with midas will farm, and after over 9000 claims and advice on how to remove dotA, because we need such teammates. But for a carry for a beginner, it’s stupid to farm, and in the end, if he doesn’t drag him with a swinging void, then for sure let him remove DotA. Although there are often voids that can’t get into the dome ... facepalm.

R
Razox 04.03.22

Who by the way is now in dotka hoch? Add: steam - vadikxv

P
Paul_Walker_99 04.03.22

Is there any point in playing the game? those. Are you going to enjoy it or what? I'm driving in counter on de_daste and I'm fine. Dota is kind of complicated...

S
Sanya_Bars 04.03.22

Vladimir Tishkin
You won't learn to play right away. I started playing about a year and a half ago, and for the first couple of months I was just learning how to do everything right. I only remember that for the first two weeks I was running around stupidly with a jar of health and buying items, saving up the required amount in its entirety, and not laying it out into separate artifacts.
You need friends who play DotA who can help you figure it out.
The main thing is to understand the mechanics of the game. The simplest rules. Kind of like: Don't climb under a tower without creeps, don't run alone against three or more, etc. In the beginning, you need to understand the possibilities of the game, and, as someone said above, play as supports. They don't need much. I collected a lasso to add mana and a mechanism to heal allies, run and help.
The forums can't explain it all. Look for someone who will help you figure it out.

Paul_Walker_99
Judging by your vocabulary, you only need to play "counter on de_dust"

Y
Yuzhanin.ru 04.03.22

Sanya_Bars
The hardest thing for supports. Wards, antiwards, mekus, drums, lassoes, smokes (if necessary), give to the enemy if the carry is in danger, help them swing on the lane and so on. Playing for them is quite hard work and very unrewarding.

t
trustedSunbro 04.03.22

Played this shit for 12 hours. Give me back my 12 hours.

T
TIGERblack 04.03.22

progenitor.
To penetrate well, you need 100) Play.

t
trustedSunbro 04.03.22

TIGERblacK I'll
play 100 hours. If I play badly with you game!

E
Erysipelas 04.03.22

Vladimir Tishkin
To understand what to collect there is a list of recommended items, it is automatically displayed in the store. But he's far from perfect. Read guides, watch lans, play against bots and experiment, play with experienced players. The game has a million nuances, you understand everything with experience.

p
proFix615 04.03.22

TIGERblacK
100? No, it won't be enough... Then you start to more or less know the heroes, know a couple of counter picks, some nuances of the mechanics... You just start to keep some kind of theory. No more. IMHO

I
Ivan Kontseropyatov 04.03.22

Versuta How to kill trolls