3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Incredible Kleinman 04.03.22 01:36 am

Bug with the Florence Benia quest. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

People, such a question. When passing quests to search for the lost relic of the Guardians of the Dawn, all the NPCs in the castle of the guards say: "come to Florence, he has something for you." I go up to him, but he does not have the phrase to receive the assignment. Some kind of bug with the script, I tried to kill and load an earlier save, nothing helped. Who faced a similar trouble, write how to treat
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartacus7771 04.03.22

Incredible Kleinman
Analgin

I
IArlekinI 04.03.22

Nonsense, here's another problem for you. There's a guy in Ivarstead, a strange beggar who lives in a ruined house. He asks to find his fiancee, who disappeared. If you take an order to kill him in the Dark Brotherhood, then the quest with the search will remain hanging in the tasks. This is what I understand as a problem.

g
gmh4589 04.03.22

Incredible Kleinman
This is not a bug. It's just that you have some other task from the guards of the dawn hanging in your journal. Until you complete it, they won’t give you a new one, but they will remind you of it.

a
arah 04.03.22

IArlekinI
Not a bride, but a sister who drowned and her corpse lies in the river near the city. It is necessary to take a necklace from the corpse and take it to the guy. Everything, the quest is ready and closed.
PS: Stock up on something for breathing underwater

I
IArlekinI 04.03.22

arah
Yes, I found it and took the necklace, only the thing is that I have a quest for this guy from the Dark Brotherhood and when you come to him to give the necklace, only phrases from the Dark Brotherhood appear, that’s it, your death has come and you can't turn in the quest.

a
arah 04.03.22

IArlekinI
cut TB and it's in the bag)) and the guards will also praise