3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 17.11.19 03:50 am

First impressions of the game. (Dear Esther)

Write in this thread, your first impressions of the game.
64 Comments
Sort by:
G
GunslinGa_MZ 17.11.19

Spiritual walk.

N
NOS-god 17.11.19

Went for 2-3 hours and the impression remained very high. In 2 words: nothing is more beautiful, atmospheric and perfect for the sourse will never do. It is the highest at the moment the point of the development of the engine and art design in games in General. It is immediately evident that this project invested so much soul, so much talent...
The ending is so even deserves a film adaptation...
PS: it's a pity that the game many will miss or be removed within five minutes of the game, because all the not in kruzise and painfully, strange. Walks some guy and talks about his life...

G
Gertyg 17.11.19

The most beautiful game . Very pleasant and relaxing. Nice music, the sound of leaves and wind. Nothing to distract you. Go in peace, walk, look around. You tell an interesting story. Addictive game and let's not here shooting, yelling and other nonsense, but it's a masterpiece that deserves attention.

Now, if another was Russian language, simply chic would be.

J
John815 17.11.19

The game to some extent reminded of Amnesia. Impressions are more than positive. The graphics are gorgeous, and the plot (how you can call it a plot) on top. Here only I have one question, after the character has reached the tower and did what you did - it ending? Just a little do not understand why there was not credits, not anything else. In General it is not clear.

L
LifeSeeker312 17.11.19

As I understand it, this is another allusion to eternity. So that the titles, I think is useless to wait. I would like to discuss is not impressed, and it is the plot, but I would not want to spoil in this thread...

H
HyperXStream 17.11.19

Amazing. Saw the spirit standing on the rock, and when we got to him, he was gone.
10/10.

_
_Monkey 17.11.19

the ending
in the end he saw a man standing next to the lighthouse!

C
Clipodel 17.11.19

The mod is good in all respects, but pay 250 R the incentive to go for an hour or two it is a Chur. The developers clearly overrated his work, though, and the design really stands out. And when you consider that 4 cards fashion designed 2 years, then they even valve surpassed in slowness. Honestly do not understand why it was done on sormovskom engine 2 years the fact that cry engine any version would be gone in a fraction of the time. But of course if you take the mod as a measure of quality that is at the sourse, and the modmakers and valve have something to strive for.

B
Barbed 17.11.19

Clipodel
About the engine - they just took something that used to work. Besides, it's not the last role was played by price, the project was very budget.
The incentive price is their own business, but it is so much is not the most expensive cinema tickets - comparable. Not the worst impact on the budget.
The island itself is spotlessly clean, every angle is thought out, the meaning in every detail. For a small Studio in a few people work huge. The sound is not inferior to the picture quality or the overall impression.
The result is a great story about loneliness, short but memorable.
By the way, during the second pass, some things change.

S
Screw It 17.11.19

NOS-god

it's a pity that the game many will miss or be removed within five minutes of the game, because all the not in kruzise

I'm stuck in the beginning of the game. First strange lag when turning the camera (the computer at me calmly pulls the modern games on high, so the problem they have), and secondly do not understand where to go. After leeellen step of 10 minutes on the beach and buried to a standstill, I was horrified to presented a 10-minute walk back, and out of the game. I do not grafodrocher, still play the quests in 1994, however, the people... It's not mine. The pace and without interactive objects I'm better in the woods next to the house walk. Are much healthier.

N
NOS-god 17.11.19

Screw It
In fact, the game with the full study cards takes 2-3 hours for the first time. The second I held her for 40 minutes listening to all the monologues)

N
NOS-god 17.11.19

Screw It
In fact, the game with the full study cards takes 2-3 hours for the first time. The second I held her for 40 minutes listening to all the monologues)

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 17.11.19

A very beautiful game. Perhaps prettier and not seen. Indeed, at some point you start to think that you're not playing a game, and look what-thread high-budget documentary about the unspoiled people and nature. The graphics are flawless, the game was written on the engine, which is already 10 years old. Perfectly developed!!
The sound is not inferior graficheskoy part. Make up the volume and enjoy the great sound symphonies.
But most importantly: the game has a Soul. The atmosphere of loneliness. And the third card...

F
FreeDan 17.11.19

Saw the dark figure 3 times in the game: 1) In the beginning, when we enter the house and look up at the spiral staircase upstairs sharply someone disappears. 2) the Second time is quite difficult to see - 2 location to the left of the broken ship(there is a dead end and when you get again the fragment of the story), it is necessary to look peripheral vision because objects on the screen center a little further than the sides. 3) In the final location, it is easy to notice, stands on a cliff, all probably seen. The game(!?) great.

_
__NeoN__ 17.11.19

This is the best of the best game of all genres ever beautiful such as in this game have never seen. And the idea of underwater walking simply chic in any game do not resemble Bioshok another world out there and in this game everything is great Reminds me of Penumbra and scary as that was awesome and shocked by the beauty

_
__NeoN__ 17.11.19

Guys if you have installed this game and after 10 minutes nifiga not understand that you simply do not have souls and feelings you don't understand just how much she's cool

p
pavlentii987 17.11.19

or anything in this game is good not just stupidly go and do not do a damn,I bought this game with hopes that it will be like to Siberia. TWO years of meaningless work on this so-called game,not a game but just a game what a roundnose without Ruzicka. 2 out of 10 my rating((

p
pavlentii987 17.11.19

what feelings, what the soul is just nonsense, I it 2 hours play and not something good happened, I wasn't expecting blood and death well, at least puzzle any,and there is a complete 0 nothing,well Yes, beautiful,great location and vseeeee nothing else,it is easier to sit down read a book of adventure and fantasize about yourself and something better will come.

C
Clipodel 17.11.19

Well I will not argue what is really a mod with a game is to name language does not turn. And at the expense of the top games of all genres I'm willing to bet. Here, as such the game then and there. When people make games, they somehow think about the gameplay, and then focus only on design and storytelling. I honestly was boring to walk through the cave, beautifully of course but one picture will not be full. The narrative also is too strong not cause emotions, apparently need to play in the mood. If you could do fashion just for the sake of graphics, then perhaps others different modmakers would have been no worse, just need time, willingness and of the ability of course.

M
MYPAH4A 17.11.19

Is SORS may be such a point?
GRAFON. And not just the GRAPHICS, but the GRAPHICS on the engine, Las, one of the most flawed engines in terms of graphics (as I thought before the release of Esther). And the sound? The sound effects sound like you're there. (especially in 5.1), the Views beautiful and thought out, every detail has its own meaning. To put it simply, Esther is not a game, it's...um, work of art or something. And differently it will not name. 10 out of 10 by far
No wonder already since 2008 waited, and still waited