3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
R600 04.03.22 01:36 am

Crossbow or Bow Which is better??? (Gothic 3)

What is better than Crossbow or Bow if both skills are on the master? What is the maximum damage of the bow and crossbow?
31 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoSW 04.03.22

The bow is faster and it is possible to adjust the trajectory of the arrow flight (my choice). The crossbow is slower, but the killing power is higher + the bolt's flight path is more straightforward.
Z.Y. I always try to shoot in the head, because. there are hand shots in the game =)

n
nPower 04.03.22

not a hand but a head! From English. head - head
In general, I advise you to learn self-healing mana and spell fireball, lightning or ice. Much more deadly, faster and more convenient than a bow or crossbow. After I learned this business, I completely scored on the bow and crossbow. But up to this point, always used only a bow.

P
Plunge 04.03.22

The bow is much better, with the study of hunting skills you will be able to kill animals with two shots,
and some with one, you can walk when shooting and reloading and you will also get a
damage bonus when shooting orcs, there are also many different arrows for the bow:
fiery, deafening, poisoned (I myself have not seen them, but they must be).
My choice is onion.
And why both skills on the master ???

2nPower
And how many points did you spend to pay for the bow? Dexterity to swing I think is more useful for
duals.

Both.
Why do you have so many skill points?!
I'm now 60, I'm not enough.
There is also a pumping tactic, if the shield is a crossbow, maybe strength, if duals, then a bow. tk dexterity.

R
R600 04.03.22

You didn’t understand I had no skill for an hour, I just asked what would happen in the end !!!

R
R600 04.03.22

Thanks for the help, I'll download the onion !!!!

R
R600 04.03.22

yeah, help me more how to become a master of combat with two swords and who teaches and for the assassins you need to go through the game in order to complete the game ???

P
Plunge 04.03.22

Here you do not pass for anyone, you are on your own, but you earn a reputation
with your actions. And this is your business.
You can generally come to xardas at lvl 1, but it's not interesting and difficult.
Just go ahead and do all the quests that don't conflict with the morals
of the camps (like kill all the rebels) if you don't know who to play as.
But you need to decide to sell the armor.

Pomoymu in Ishtar, someone, you need to do all his tasks, he will teach.

J
JONI B. 04.03.22

R600
You need to get to Ishtar. Only there you will learn a master of combat with two swords from an assassin. I don't remember what to call him. But somehow on U ... that's for sure. To get to Ishtar, you need to collect turnips from the Assosins 75.

H
HALERA123 04.03.22

I am for the bow, it is much better. It seems that the attack is up to 280,

S
Scorpion 04.03.22

The bow is much more convenient and faster-firing ...

Why did you raise the topic?

i
isso 04.03.22

A bow is cooler than 100%, it has a higher rate of fire and damage, and the coolest small arms is a bow (demon)

S
Sara Connor 04.03.22

I agree with fsemi - the bow is cool (especially at the beginning of the game)

H
HALERA123 04.03.22

in short, I remembered by attack the biggest attack of the crossbow is 200, and the demon’s bow has its competitor 120, but on the bow the killer of orcs and a bunch of other skills, so the bow is better

S
Sidzuko 04.03.22

question: how to use these various arrows for a bow?
type, fiery, explosive, etc.
mnu shoots with ordinary ones :(

but about the armor - is it normal if I took the armor of the orcs and walk around in it in broad daylight between normal people ??

S
Scorpion 04.03.22

question: how to use these various arrows for a bow?
You put 1 bow in the slot, and the necessary arrows in the slot 2.
Zhmesh 1 - GG takes out a bow
Zhmesh 2 - GG loads the right arrow

and about the armor
It's quite normal.
You can walk among the orcs in the armor of a paladin ... in the third part there is no division by armor ...

S
Sidzuko 04.03.22

I seem to remember, tomorrow I will test,
but I read about the name of the hero, yes)

then if you read the previous topics and Fak in addition, then there will be nothing to write posts about :)

S
Scorpion 04.03.22

here if you read the previous topics and Fak in addition, then there will be nothing to write posts about :)
Duc ... try to explain this to noobs))) O_o

G
GenGan 04.03.22

HELP people!
Question: Does bow/crossbow damage depend on strength/dexterity? If yes, then approximately how much strength / dexterity is needed to kill a dragon with a headshot with a single shot from a bow / crossbow? (for example damage bow-100 crossbow-180 + all skills). Urgently.

c
cipherval 04.03.22

Well, ideally, the more the better... For G3, I did not find a formula for calculating damage, as in G2. But from the 1st shot, you can probably bring down the dragon only with a crossbow for 200 (Crash Morra, in the list chest) and dexterity somewhere around 500-600 ... Maybe more. But I do not know. I blame everyone from Crash, I already have enough ... Dexterity is just like a crossbow, no more.
Maybe a crossbow needs strength, it's me too xs, it was not described anywhere ...

Why do you need it? What's the point of headshotting him? Vali from afar, they are stupid, they will just run from side to side and that's it. As are the ogres.

[
[IP]Dimka 04.03.22

The crossbow is cooler!