3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNB 04.03.22 01:36 am

N jah O razmen % (Diablo 2)

N Ber o size %
26 Comments
Sort by:
W
Woof 04.03.22

O jah n 8.25 lo

U
UNB 04.03.22

Dobermn so it’s easier for me to cook myself) for 7.5 Lo I’ll take

W
Woof 04.03.22

RyDu
Cooking is not easier. Price 8.25.

C
CorvinOk 04.03.22

net slov Koro4e , hz kak eto mogno komentirovaty :D

[
[Msq] 04.03.22

pattern break

W
Woof 04.03.22

[Msq]
no, but why, he himself wrote the exchange with a percentage. vex norms percentage for getting rid of hemorrhoids to cook on paravozenny pools in jah.
If the smartest guys want to cook for free ohm just like that (although they themselves know for 146% that no one will wave jah to them now even without a percentage, and in the end they will cook it themselves. nevertheless, each paravozer considers it his duty to humiliate himself for another week offering his exchange , like feasting, for example, for the sake of a vex there, because no one will agree to ohm, a place to cook Eni and already pay back this vex-ohm 10 times), and even rid yourself of crap with cooking, what's wrong with that, that I want to make a vex to save a person from hemorrhoids?

[
[Msq] 04.03.22

Dobermn
jah varica za 5 minutes ku4koi kamnei, kakoi vex? o 4em ti? ti prosto pitaeshsia opravdat svoiu jadnost

a
angry duck 04.03.22

Dober is just a disrespectful person apparently...?

W
Woof 04.03.22

[Msq]
You are trying to justify your poverty and inability to count.

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

:D

1Paganini1 04.03.22

it’s not a problem to cook at all, let’s cook the runes with%))

Z
ZRDn 04.03.22

Dobermn
A lot of small runes are usually pulled by locomotives, which means that he has plenty of stones with hf for cooking, and cooking jah is a matter of 5 minutes with proper sorting of these same stones, problems can only arise with pools, but most often they don’t exist at all they boil it, but leave it like "lollipops" in the store for change)) but jah you can’t boil it back, so by offering to exchange jah he is doing you a favor, and not you, that’s why the percentage goes in his favor, but not as not in yours DD

W
Woof 04.03.22

ZRDn
With the time saved on sorting all these stones without picking them up at all, the same vex could be paralyzed. And during the search for these stones, if you are not a paravozer, you can lo.
Time is money. But the rogue do not take this into account, so they are rogue.

Z
ZRDn 04.03.22

Dobermn do you
know how long it takes from one mule to lift stones? only 0.5-1 second D. Yes... during this time you can steam vex DD, and believe me, for someone who has steamed jah + it will not be difficult to go through 7 accs in which there are 7 mules to collect stones, and it will take it's a little time. But helping someone who wants to exchange jah is worth something ...
That is, it turns out that if you don’t ask for a percentage at all, then there’s no point in sitting on the forum, in chat and looking for someone who has jah, it will be faster to do it yourself ...

W
Woof 04.03.22

ZRDn
He's gone anyway. Every day, here and in the chat, 10 people offer this exchange, when God forbid a couple of jahs on the server and changing them now to 7.5 lo will only be a complete nerd, well, or a phase inverter to buy a shaco on a barba.
Nevertheless, these rogues have been flooding their jah ber exchange for weeks, a place to already fly on enigmas, and they reproach me for greed, and not those who will hang themselves for ohm and break themselves off for weeks.

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

For the time spent on writing these comments, they could have already earned money !!!!

Z
ZRDn 04.03.22

Dobermn
It's not about greed, it's just that this money is not on fire, you can wait, thereby squeezing the maximum for all the work, and in the meantime, while it hangs on the forum, he probably still drags on the rest of the gear ...

W
Woof 04.03.22

ZRDn
If anything, it's called greed. Well, naivete, there are a lot of paravozers, but few phase inverters.

Z
ZRDn 04.03.22

Dobermn
Greed is what you offer, since it probably didn’t take much work for you to knock out a random jah, but this is just trading, anyone wants to squeeze out more for their work, and at the same time helping someone who needs an urgent exchange in order to urgently buy until they sold some kind of state vulture, or something else ...
So compare who is greedy, you are changing your random jah in your favor, while whoever dragged these steam locomotives for weeks still remains at a loss, or the one who wants to recoup his labors , while helping out the one who urgently needs this exchange?

W
Woof 04.03.22

ZRDn
You see the situation only from one side, with which you are used to, like 99% here. You are not objective.
What I do is banter. I have not exchanged a single rune in my life with a percentage. Open the greed page on the wiki and go to sleep. Mr.