3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ogima 04.03.22 01:36 am

In the recorded demo, it does not switch between players. (Unreal Tournament 3)

SW. Guru. Trouble is this : Switching between players ( wheel ) does not work in the recorded demo . Who knows how to fix this?
10 Comments
Sort by:
t
totktonada 04.03.22

This is only possible if the demo is recorded on the server computer.

O
Ogima 04.03.22

Unfortunately, this is a public misconception. My friend has this opportunity, but he does not know why.

I
Inferion- 04.03.22

Pfff, if the demo is recorded by a certain player, then it will not be able to produce the opponent's pov.

M
Male 04.03.22

Ogima
Unfortunately this is a public misconception

unfortunately this public misconception is not a misconception can
you show us a clientside demo that has this switch?

N
Newb1eO.o 04.03.22

Taking this opportunity, what is the name of the mod (or whatever it is) so that you can watch from the side, and not only from the first person when viewing and editing the demo.

O
Ogima 04.03.22

So, empirically, we found out that the whole point is in the mutator installed on the server. It remains to find out what this mutator is called? Maybe someone knows?

t
totktonada 04.03.22

Taking this opportunity, what is the name of the mod (or whatever it is) so that you can watch from the side, and not only from the first person when viewing and editing the demo.
It seems that in all demos you can switch the view from 1-3 persons. Try typing Behindview in the console. Well, it's impossible to edit demos, actually, this is not GTA4 -_-
So, by experience, we found out that the whole point is in the mutator installed on the server. It remains to find out what this mutator is called? Maybe someone knows?
Go to this server, record a demo yourself, a client one, and post it here. Let's figure it out.

O
Ogima 04.03.22

No, not in all demos. I will post later 2 types of demos where there is such an opportunity and where there is not ...

t
totktonada 04.03.22

I write again: go to the server where the miracle mutator is installed, which allows you to save the same data in client demos as on server ones, and we will see what is there, how and why.
Simple demos have no interest.

R
Ruslan Snegirev 04.03.22

Try this, it helped me 5 years you have been waiting for me))