3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOMMY25 17.11.19 03:51 am

Changing the parameters of the game (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Data folder - the Keeper of the configuration files. Let's share what we can.
240 Comments
Sort by:
[
[system]_NiCk 17.11.19

folder texts keeps the models folder holds the model, folder, audio, audio, anim - animation... cheto I'm overworked, too much important information told.

p
pepel 17.11.19

folder audio-there sounds ... hehe folder Movies.

T
TOMMY25 17.11.19

I mean how to change these settings, e.g. file handling.cfg has options for transport. Open the file through 'the notebook' and see the table. A - title transport. A maximum of 14 characters. In - weight. 1.0 to 50000.0... clear now?

p
pepel 17.11.19

Yes, I understand

J
Jura 17.11.19

And th, here to discuss what files are responsible for what?

I
ILdar07 17.11.19

the author, rock. else.

T
TOMMY25 17.11.19

Here to share information on how to change the game by modifying the files.

T
TOMMY25 17.11.19

Nazli D., thanks for the links, but in inet I velasio with a cell phone at camp will not take off. Better describe the changes to the files using a text editor(such as file handling and weapons).

I
ILdar07 17.11.19

been here? to describe something nothing everything is already described...

T
TOMMY25 17.11.19

SO! THIS WEEK BUY A MODEM! I'M TIRED OF LICKING THEIR LIPS AT THESE PROGRAMS!

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 17.11.19

TOMMY, with mobile phones coming out? :))

T
TOMMY25 17.11.19

MAFIOZО, yeah, why not?
Ildar, thank you for the link, have downloaded.

J
Jura 17.11.19

Already bought the modem?

[
[system]_NiCk 17.11.19

and here they lie th it says - unlimited weight, acceleration, speed too. There are full limit, but obviously not the same in these files is written. I checked this in the Weiss - Attention! - tried from the airport to the stadium to fly on golfmagic! Before anyone could even guess? But still never flew, 70% somewhere and flew into the water. Need takoi garbage and San to work out, like the mountain čiliad to fly to Los Santos for the van. Results I will write here.

T
TOMMY25 17.11.19

Nazli D., axa!

I
ILdar07 17.11.19

what? I do not quite understand the meaning of your words, a colleague.

v
vinetron 17.11.19

LINK PARKIN writes Need takoi garbage and San to work out, like the mountain čiliad to fly to Los Santos for the van. Results I will write here.

Now we know where the UFO is taken...

N
Northell 17.11.19

Oh, that's with two shestistolpny in the hands is much more interesting than one! it looks ugly... anyone tried it?

A
AVG Free Adition 17.11.19

one thread Dump file: rocketla.txd and rocketla.dff (which in the models folder in the gta3 file).On [email protected].А I by mistake removed.

p
plohotnikOFF 17.11.19

I'm using these files made weapons and machines superparameterization, flying toy helicopter and Andromeda, Cathal heifers to the RC, and the pot.Instead of gangbangers with grove I run clones CJ'I.If these pilih climb, then a lot can change in the game.