3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fantomazz 04.03.22 01:36 am

Optimization issue (Cradle)

I noticed that the optimization of the game is lame, which is very frustrating, since the game is a masterpiece for fans of this genre.
Maybe someone knows how to fine-tune the game, there are almost no graphics settings in the menu.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdroV 04.03.22

fantomazz
Disable vertical sync. I made the settings to the maximum, anti-aliasing 8x, I slowed down when turning the camera, and now it flies with a bang. Also, you can set the game to a high priority.

f
fantomazz 04.03.22

AdroV
Alas, it did not help, but thanks for the advice, maybe it will be useful to someone.

V
Vladimir Antipov 04.03.22

Departure after the tutorial, who faced Win7 x86, notic. According to the systems should go with a bang

A
AdroV 04.03.22

Vladimir Antipov
Try to start over and click skip tutorial.

N
Nik Collector 04.03.22

Yes, the optimization upset us, constant slowdowns when the "octopus" appears, as well as with its effects in the pavilions. I noticed that the game basically loads one core more than the rest. Video card loading is barely 50%.

7 looks 04.03.22

My percent load is almost the same - the first core is about 80%, the other three are somewhere around 70 (FX4350). Vidyahu loads 90-100% (GTX750). I did not check the loading of the RAM, but nothing swaps (8 GB). Quality - 10, anti-aliasing 2x, vertical enabled. Textures - high.
FPS did not measure, but when you hover over the yurt, it starts to slow down, although inside it everything is fine. Likewise with the park.
I know that the computer is a bucket, but it seems that the graphics in the game are not very good. I liked the toy though.

D
Danil-111 04.03.22

AdroV
didn't help me, I don't know what to do.

S
Shimuto 04.03.22

How to turn off motion blur?

7 looks 04.03.22

Shimuto
Separately, apparently, no way. Unless you can experiment with graphics levels 1-10.

M
MisserSid 04.03.22

no sound, what to do? Help please