3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smitersan 04.03.22 01:37 am

Well (Hatred)

Well, has anyone already played? In the incentive it is already available, it seems
17 Comments
Sort by:
d
dallas1981s 04.03.22

also interested. Right now I watched the gameplay on YouTube, it looks like slag!

d
dude666 04.03.22

I watched the global statistics of achievements, someone has already completed the game

s
smitersan 04.03.22

dude666
Fuck the game didn't have time to come out and it's already over ;D

G
GDFrost1.4 04.03.22

nominal
20 bucks?

n
nominal 04.03.22

GDFrost1.4
Yes, stock cost pre-order

K
Kuzko 04.03.22

here is the timer until the release of the game http://www.buy.hatredgame.com/

R
RESLER M1 04.03.22

I went through the game as a whole, I liked it, but the view from above upsets the game is quite complicated and addictive. Who passed, unsubscribe if anyone found out the code from the reactor at the last level, and so I advise everyone!

Y
YAD 04.03.22

the code from the reactor is 666. By the way

Spoiler Spoiler
If you drive in the wrong one, then the GG

will survive.

And after the badabum, his own voice-over: Yes, it worked

R
RicoChico 04.03.22

Aiming is not very convenient, flashlights do not shine well.

Y
YasinPen 04.03.22

passed in 1 hour, the game g_no comrades.
yes, lots of blood and violence...

B
BaLeFullPlayer24 04.03.22

cool game, especially when everything around is tired, but you don’t want to sit down for a murder with special gravity))

H
Hitrii 04.03.22

BaLeFullPlayEr24
I don't want to sit down for a murder with special gravity, you will sit down on the first of September
. PS game slag.

c
caprainbow 04.03.22

Hitrii
The opinion of a typical representative of the 5th grade without proper argumentation and facts, "the game is slag" and that's all)

T
The Dying Bride 04.03.22

Someone already went to kill people after the passage?

H
Hitrii 04.03.22

caprainbow
Why should I write about the fact that the graphics are shit, the management is shit, the optimization is shit, the laudatory cruelty is also some kind of shit, it’s better not to remember the plot, since it doesn’t exist. This shit is more like fifth graders like you might like it, so sorry.

R
RESLER M1 04.03.22

Hitrii
As for the control, I completely agree that it took me an hour and a half to get used to it, and the view from above is inconvenient because when the NPC comes up or is outside the screen it is very difficult to aim at guessing and you really don’t want to get close to the cop with a shotgun. I can’t say anything about cruelty, because finishing off could be done both in blood and in variety, well, maybe the craftsmen will complete it with the help of mods. . and so the main plus of the game is in the support of mods and in my opinion it pays for all its disadvantages (except for the view from above it needs to be fixed)! ). And so I advise everyone! When an NPC enters or is outside the screen, it is very difficult to aim at a guess, and you really don’t want to get close to a cop with a shotgun. I can’t say anything about cruelty, because finishing off could be done both in blood and in variety, well, maybe the craftsmen will complete it with the help of mods. . and so the main plus of the game is in the support of mods and in my opinion it pays for all its disadvantages (except for the view from above it needs to be fixed)! ). And so I advise everyone! When an NPC enters or is outside the screen, it is very difficult to aim at a guess, and you really don’t want to get close to a cop with a shotgun. I can’t say anything about cruelty, because finishing off could be done both in blood and in variety, well, maybe the craftsmen will complete it with the help of mods. . and so the main plus of the game is in the support of mods and in my opinion it pays for all its disadvantages (except for the view from above it needs to be fixed)! ). And so I advise everyone! to finishing off it was possible to do both bloody and diverse, well, maybe the craftsmen will complete it with the help of mods. The plot is very short and very straightforward, but this game was not created for the sake of the plot, so thanks at least for its presence. and so the main plus of the game is in the support of mods and in my opinion it pays for all its disadvantages (except for the view from above it needs to be fixed)! ). And so I advise everyone! to finishing off it was possible to do both bloody and diverse, well, maybe the craftsmen will complete it with the help of mods. The plot is very short and very straightforward, but this game was not created for the sake of the plot, so thanks at least for its presence. and so the main plus of the game is in the support of mods and in my opinion it pays for all its disadvantages (except for the view from above it needs to be fixed)! ). And so I advise everyone!

S
SMDR 04.03.22

smitersan
Fuck the game didn't have time to come out and it's already over ;D
hacked achievements most likely
this is how some do it