3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
ch1p1To 04.03.22 01:37 am

Is the thing good?) (Diablo 2)

Even though I don't know who to put it on...
58 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

Unknown-one
In short, the thing is not good. Of these scepters are valued with 0/5 sockets and foh(+conva) or holy shield skills.
Someone else divine with 3 fans was looking for LLD Chara that season.

b
bomzh-boris 04.03.22

Obsessed
Straight from Arreat:
*Maces: Maces doesn't mean all Mace class weapons. As the top of the page says: Maces = Mace, Morning Star, Flail, and Exceptional/Elite versions.

In 2012, I dreamed of finding a scepter of vigor + cleaning + conva for a kta for a zealot, so as not to spend extra skills, but then the toad choked me to waste runes

o
obsessed 04.03.22

QLinkee, what for did you burn? :D and although, maybe people have already done it. ;D

bomzh-boris, frankly speaking, it seems to me that these skills are so necessary that it's better to throw 1 each. and if there are 3 cleans with cta, it's only better. cleaning in general is a very clear aura.

u
unknown-one 04.03.22

S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.03.22

Not a bad juvel on a pal-raider. Not imba, of course, but not bad.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez
from the word RAID?

o
obsessed 04.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez, in my opinion, there are no compromises in terms of what to socket. :-)

S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Yes, IMND is cold.

Obsessed
Are you speaking for rubies now? Xs, I put rare zhuvels with rivers, cuts into my hat and armor ++ And hp was already 550+ somewhere.

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

KrolikAlkogolik
Steam over the basket.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez, imnd, in pitch like xc - xp never happens! ;-) and I, yes, for rubies and also for Nef in Raven.

Steam over the basket.
QLinkee, ..catcher in the rye, steam over the cuckoo's nest.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.03.22

Obsessed
Nef in Raven
Well, yes, of course... But only for the raven to be PERF!!!!1 otherwise, it seems, 1 max dmg is lost!!!

o
obsessed 04.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

Guys, drink GUIDE on the raider, I will be grateful.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], strained and.. sawed! ;-)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

Obsessed
thanks!

o
obsessed 04.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], there is only 1 comment of my own, where I changed the armor. and thought to measure. from lvl 16 it would be possible to make everything angrier in terms of fizuron. although, who will let him point blank? ..)

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

>> Also, in the old days, when characters up to level 20 did not drop from hell, you could hunt there too.
They kill the variety of the game (

Won't a circlet with fire dmg be better than a tarnhelm? From 18 it should definitely be, there it will be possible to gain +1k aura.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

From 18, then it should definitely be
QLinkee, there, if you look, then with n + 1 from the desired lvl character, there is a clear imba-clothing. ok, let's go to this lvl. and with n + 3 req lvl - finally pipets-gosa-puper-imba. ok before him. and with n + 6 - even more imba-chetkach! and then you look, and you are already planning 30 lvl chara. =)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

Obsessed
And there and 42, MUAHAHAH.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], yep. and there you already fly on hbr with the host. and at the entrance to the throne loka, the hummore already spun m@l@tki (((