3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ankereon 04.03.22 02:00 am

How to get to Radcliffe Castle? [Answer] (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

how to get to redcliffe castle the guard says they need to prove that you are an inquisitor
6 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zero Cry 04.03.22

The same problem ..... I think there, according to the plot, it will be possible to go further .. like "name", you first need to earn yourself)

H
Henta 04.03.22

You will reach the village after passing Val Royeaux. In the shelter on the table you will find it.

P
Pirozhok-san 04.03.22

yes, when you go to the magicians ... it seems at that moment they will let you go to the castle)

A
Alexander Volgaev 04.03.22

In general, the last mission remained and I can’t get to Redcliffe and the mill is closed and the gate and the soldier says goodbye =)

A
Alice in Wonderland 04.03.22

people how to get to the local jarl where he hangs out tell me someone pliz really need

J
Julia Lukina 04.03.22

Not a valid question!! It will be possible to get to the village of Redcliffe only by reaching the
Spoiler "closing the hole in the sky" - the so-called relocation to Skyhold. But in the village itself there is a destroyed bridge leading to the castle. And when (and whether it is possible at all) to get there is not yet clear to me. Looks like we need to move on with the story.