3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Op1s 17.11.19 03:52 am

Your opinion about continuing walking? (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)

Yes,I know that the game ended only recently,but you don't think that skybound just throw the rest of it?Probably even Kirkman thought about it.

There are many options to continue the story,right?

Ideas the sea.Your opinion?
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoKKi_SKY 17.11.19

Well, for me, the story ended on Clementine! Very cool, charismatic character turned out! In conjunction with Lee! As for me, it is better to end on that note! A. J. didn't like the character. Yes, and in fact repetition has gone! Lee trained and protected Clem, how could! Then Clem gave their all and everything I knew and thought was right Hey Jay, I think this is the final. The end! But this is purely my opinion.

O
Op1s 17.11.19

LoKKi_SKY
Yes,of course,the story of Clementine was supposed to end long ago,but I would like to know what happened to the other characters,with the same Javier,about Krista did not say anything,a lot of characters left without mention.

N
NightHawkreal 17.11.19

The third season was already too much, next will be the same.

T
Tim7472 17.11.19

Fuck I do not give up such continue. Already in the New Frontier series has evolved from a road-movie with the harsh survival, into an analog season 3 of the series, that is, in melodrama and opposition groups, it is absolutely boring and out of place in this genre.

N
Next-gen2015 17.11.19

I'd like to continue, but just not with Clem, because there's a risk that they can still end. It would be better if make a new character, though, to outdo the charisma of Lee and Clem will be so very difficult.

M
Mama Stiflera 17.11.19

About Clem definitely will not continue. And so all ended with dignity (keep nothing and no reason). But the story branch episodica three in the style of a michonne or a New Turn with brand new characters it currently may be. Who knows, maybe do a game where the main character will be Rick. Well-known character of this universe, who resigned from the show, but it may get a second wind in the game.

A
ACDC2406 17.11.19

Stifler's Mom
but this is not (about Rick) heard the developers wanted to tie the game with a series

M
Mama Stiflera 17.11.19

ACDC2406 wrote:
but this is not (about Rick) heard the developers wanted to tie the game with a series
And what the developers said it? The Teyla is already there. Besides, the game is already tied to the series. In the first season were the characters of the series, and there is a separate game about michonne. So there is nothing unrealistic in my assumption there

p
pashalet 17.11.19

If theoretically to consider the continuation of the franchise from the Good (which cannot be ruled out entirely), then what options are there?
1. Most likely: completely new characters, date and time will be shown in a cameo acquaintances, the Persians or mention of them. I don't know... I personally had enough of the Frontier, with his Mexican melodrama. In my opinion, there is the idea to introduce a new, cool and awesome characters failed miserably. For our large Mexican family was not - neither cool nor tough. And given the current tavernetti on tolerance and aggressive femenizm... dunno who else we add.
2. Quite likely: the main character will be AJ. Especially nafig! I was the son of Rebecca, rigidly imposed Clem writers and so infuriated. Play for him the whole season? Thank you. No, maybe some, but I will refrain, perhaps.
3. Completely unbelievable: the main character remains Clem. :))) Have Skybound courage and humor, could be gash freaky, hellish explosive mixture - in the style of Planet of Fear. But since Skye is not like Robert Rodriguez for this experiment eggs is not enough.

s
sinner12 17.11.19

May continue to be no,I heard that skybound and so with great difficulty managed to finish last season and it was only because of his own story like