3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artilleryforward 04.03.22 02:00 am

Cheats for sets (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Since the time of the old Gamebryo, you can stir up the insertion of the desired script into the console, according to the principle bat filename
Which is located in the root directory and has the extension txt. The script separates commands according to the 'n' principle, i.e. with each new line, a new command is executed.
For example
There is a file, name.txt, containing
player.additem 0f 100500
When executing bat name, 100500 gold will be added to us.
But that's not the point, what suitable sets would you recommend at the beginning of the game, which would not greatly affect the gameplay, but make it much easier? First of all, I'm interested in armor and weapons.

Threat, of course, I can create an item with my own properties, but this will already be a modification and xs how it will affect the gameplay. In short, this is not a chit, but crutches. (so I throw off a textbook to my friends, and there a megabyte mod, for the sake of a couple of things, is not aesthetically pleasing)
2 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 04.03.22

I advise fur, iron, lamellar or steel. They are not that cool, (a full set of iron can be collected in the first few hours of the game), but at the same time they will make the game much easier, while not affecting it much.
Of the weapons, it seems to me, steel or draugr ones are better suited.
Item codes can be found here:
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_chit_mod_cheat_mode_kniga_chit_kodov_versiya_2_1-60453/

H
HECKCER 04.03.22

Download add item menu this is a mod, it does not particularly affect the gameplay, but you don’t need to enter anything anywhere, but if you need gold, then enter the code for it into the console