3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joseph88 04.03.22 02:00 am

How to avoid civil war as Rome? (Total War: Rome 2)

As the "growth" increases the likelihood of unrest, I entered into marriages with everyone and did not enter into and extinguished all political rivals in the same way "tear the empire." Twice! collected "fragments of the empire" and again bang! what the heck how to avoid this? after the last patch it is impossible to play!
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hireidan 04.03.22

try to initially burn down "unnecessary" settlements, and concentrate on the development of 4-5 regions by summoning your entire army there. It helped me, however, before the arrival of Atilla with his mother, 4 hordes who, like madmen, burned everything that I did not burn.

A
AlexKHAB 04.03.22

It's kind of like a RIM2 question. not according to ATILLA. if we talk about Rim2, then in the politics tab (the central icon at the bottom of the screen) you look so that the influence of your party is no more than 90%. ideally keep around 80. as I understand it, I could be wrong, for this your generals and agents (those who earn stars (and therefore authority) must be from different families. so that your party, that is, does not capture all the influence Well, from this you can already see what to add authority or charisma to this Persian when pumping.. I don’t know for sure the lower percentage of influence, but I stayed around 40% for quite a long time and neither Che, nor any turmoil.

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 04.03.22

And before the uprising, I just take and buy / adopt all other people's commanders, and leave one "daimyo". And just at that moment, the influence will drop from 92% to 70, and a strange family will not be able to go after you with only one military leader. After that, you guess someone else's family (that is, marriages, in new events you take actions in favor of another family, you also recruit commanders from another family, etc.)

C
CiD_x 04.03.22

I agree with AlexKHAB, 60-70% of your faction's influence will help you avoid a citizen. Even if all your representatives of the faction are generals, they will betray. So it's better to share power.

V
Victor Kalgin 04.03.22

How not to fidget, but the civil war in any case will be. Can't be avoided. I would like to know if there is a mod that disables this misunderstanding called civil war ?.

A
Alexator 04.03.22

Victor Kalgin
passed 2 companies without a citizen

D
Dr.Schmeisser 04.03.22

Viktor Kalgin
, you’re just dumb, keep the balance in the Senate and that’s it,
and I always make a citizen in turn so that later I can turn Rome into an empire,
and so that it’s not hemorrhoids, I just appoint generals to legions from my family and others only to the fleet
and with it turns out to the citizen that all the armies are mine and the fleet is with the separatists, a couple of moves and they are khan .....

V
Victor Kalgin 04.03.22

Dr.Schmeisser
So I also try to cause a civil war as soon as possible so that this misunderstanding ends quickly. And always after the end of the civil war I choose the Empire. For the Romans and Carthage, for each of their families, I have already completed the game several times on a very difficult level. (I don’t put the legendary only because of the lack of a quick save).
But here's an opportunity, I'm already at the penultimate level of the empire, the approval of the Senate in relation to my faction jumps within 18-22%. He brought all the generals he could into his faction. Of all the armies and navies, only 3 generals are not from my family. And there is no civil war. Due to the fact that the devil knows where the rebellion will break out, I am forced to keep the legions evenly across all the possessions. As a result, the bulk of the legions stupidly idle.
I do not want to avoid a civil war, I want it to not exist at all. Avoiding a civil war, in principle, is not such a problem. Keep the balance of power in the Senate and fight for the good of Rome. But damn it, no matter how you keep the balance, the threat of GW weighs the whole game with the sword of Damocles.