3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pokipok 04.03.22 02:00 am

Mysterious Bug Trader (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I actually reached the end of this mission, I found a lowlife, BUT I can’t start a dialogue with him. X is not highlighted and above him is a blue inscription merchant. I play on ps4 so not much at a loss. Is it possible to cure this bug on the console and has anyone else encountered this ???
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
WelderArCO2 04.03.22

Pokipok
try replaying the quest (I always back up my saves)

W
Winnie the Pooh 04.03.22

on PC it's bullshit. Looking forward to the next patch =)

A
Alex Coachman 04.03.22

It's in the new patch. A friend has a problem too. I completed this mission a long time ago. As far as I remember, witch hunters pestered the bottom. I helped the bottom and he started trading with me. Today the script does not work and the hunters do not appear.

p
pokipok 04.03.22

Well, about the backup ... it was, but it didn’t help, but at the moment I just don’t want to replay a bunch of missions again. Today there is another bug (well, it seemed to me that this is a bug) during the black pearl mission, when you get it from the bottom and swim to the NPC, drowners crawl out of the water, so as soon as you go ashore and the health bar of the NPC appears, he dies with one hit drowned man. Passed 15 times, you have to have time to run out of the water and drown the drowners with aard and not let them get up. Maybe someone will help)

p
pokipok 04.03.22

They didn’t appear and everything passed the current norms with the lowlife then the dialogue did not start (

_
__DOC__ 04.03.22

Pokipok
This is the same crap, there is no dialogue. I chose in the 1st dialogue "I do not buy from hyenas" and forgot about the problem, you can hand it over to the hunters, also the quest will not appear))).

A
AeReC 04.03.22

This is all because he is not an underdog, but a LOWER.