3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LorDofDemons167 04.03.22 02:00 am

How to get this trophy??? (Batman: Arkham City)

Hi everyone again. In general, the mark of the mystery trophy appeared on my map, but there is one big but, because my game does not display the trophy there, because there is some kind of catch. In short, the trophy is behind this healthy wall that blocks off Gotham itself and Arkham City. I have already run around all the buildings nearby, and even climbed the miracle tower, but this trophy is nowhere to be found. Maybe there is a secret, I don’t know, so I decided to turn to the forum. If anyone knows how to get this trophy, please let me know!

Screenshots:

9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zinndate 388 04.03.22

You need to climb higher, for example, onto a factory chimney and fly further along the wall. In the wall there is a passage to the room with a trophy, I can’t describe it more precisely ..

L
LorDofDemons167 04.03.22

Zinndate 388
Well, thanks at least for such information. Now I looked at the video on YouTube, and it turns out there is definitely a wall there.

K
Kol55 04.03.22

How to get? Watch the vid on youtube.

m
meta_KnightFan 04.03.22

If my memory serves me right, then I need to climb higher and fly over that wall by alternating gliding and diving.

D
Dzhamal96 04.03.22

LorDofDemons167
use a rope thrower or ashplaning from the highest point of the Zionis plant, something like it was there in the wall.

L
LorDofDemons167 04.03.22

Dzhamal96
already found everything. Collected all the trophies, but it seems that you still need to solve riddles in order to fight the mystery

M
Mantikora713 04.03.22

LorDofDemons167
Molorik. I'd like to collect everything

B
Bilbo Begins 04.03.22

There will be a small room in the wall. In short, you fly along the wall and you will see this room there.

I
Ilya Voronin666 04.03.22

need help! the trophy is located a little west of the steel plant, very close to the border of arkham city (a green strip that surrounds the entire map) there you need to stand on the pressure sensor and hack the panel, and I stupidly and first blew up the wall and hacked the panel now I can’t get the trophy, what should I do? start a new game? By the way, if I start a new game at an increased difficulty level, well, the one in which it will not be highlighted when the enemy attacks the rest of the trophies will need to be collected again?