3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kserg91 04.03.22 02:00 am

Are the developers going to deal with cheaters in multiplayer? (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare)

They develop the game, they invest millions, but they cannot create protection from cheaters
10 Comments
Sort by:
x
x111x 04.03.22

you can’t keep track of everything; every nut has its own bolt))

C
CyberSlayer 04.03.22

They actually fight and there is protection there. The topic is dead.

K
Kserg91 04.03.22

Yes, there is protection, but weak and not good

E
Erysipelas 04.03.22

maybe it exists, but it works extremely poorly (I see cheaters all the time ... this is the trouble of all MV codes starting from the 3rd.

C
CyberSlayer 04.03.22

Kserg91
Protection is adequate and not the weakest, all cheaters are banned within a week.
And according to the subject, cheats are always being improved.
There are not many of them there.
I played 10 games today and didn't see a single one.

E
Erysipelas 04.03.22

KiberSlayer
I played 10 games today and didn't see any.
this does not mean that they are not there, some people know how to use cheats and you can only notice that they are cheating by watching replays a few times ...
I had my own servers for a long time and I had to learn to recognize skill and cheating ... so I see them and more...

K
Kserg91 04.03.22

Erysipelas I
completely agree that there are and will be cheaters, but it would be possible to make some investments for protection too

A
Alexander377 04.03.22

The protection is shit, it's annoying. cheaters are just darkness. And you mark them and write in a personal message, they still run and they are all the same. there are new ones.
KiberSlayer Shit
their protection. cheaters are like dirt.

The game is excellent, it would have powerful protection. I would even provide the resources of my computer during the game to track these freaks.

Z
ZzzRed 04.03.22

Kserg91
I don't give a fuck. Developers probably too, because they are sawing a new part.

N
Nabib 04.03.22

EvilShaper
You're right, they are sawing a new part CUTTING down on multiplayer ANOTHER bunch of dough will start to sing another "COD: AW 2", and the players in the remaining dins will suffer because of crooked gamers who do not know how to play, but on the Internet they found a cheat with BX and aimchik. For the sake of interest, I was also puzzled by the search for such a cheat, I can’t find it ... I don’t understand where they get it ...