3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mutabor 04.03.22 02:00 am

Has anyone robbed Grand Granada? (Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004))

Has anyone ever been to this city? it is far inland, southwest of Santa Catalina on the lake. It's impossible to swim there ... to figure it out on foot? They say there is a lot of gold there!
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Michael 04.03.22

I reached, but did not capture, since I only had to find the last lost city. and it's easy to get to. According to the map, you land on the shore clearly horizontally and follow the compass exactly to the west and you will reach it.

A
Alexis 04.03.22

Yeah, you’ll reach it on foot, and there are about 500-600 soldiers there. What is it? Will you attack? So I had with Panama, when there one villain, wanted for indecent behavior, sat down. He also reached it on foot with his detachment of 240 pirates, and there was a soldier of 500 people. I had to make my way into the city, play hide and seek with the guards, until I made my way to the tavern.

P
PlayGround.ru 04.03.22

I didn’t get clean and what for plundered, the main thing is tactics, I sat down in the forest and shot everyone =)))

A
Alexxan 04.03.22

There are only 4700 gold, there are few soldiers, and it is not necessary to beat everyone: the main thing is to reach the gates of the fort.

P
Podir 04.03.22

I robbed 6000, there were 300 guards. But was it worth it to travel so far for this? So there are no golden mountains there. For fun, I robbed it a second time (immediately), but they gave only 1600. In general, I was looking for the city of the Incas, but got to Grand Granada.

B
Besson 04.03.22

Yes, in general, all goons. I never took out more than 7000k from the city. And for me personally, it is much more interesting to take the city with weapons and not reach the gate. But this is a matter of taste

w
wolfenstein 04.03.22

Ha, I remember in Pirates last year how the game came out, first captured all the colonies for England and then captured them all for Spain

m
mifora 04.03.22

not quite on topic --- did anyone find the Spanish gold fleet?

C
Captain Blood 04.03.22

what is the spanish gold fleet?

T
Titanus 04.03.22

if you chat in a tavern, then you will come across rumors about the Golden Fleet, which sails somewhere all the time))) but I have never met him, because. I just didn't want to find it.)

C
Captain Blood 04.03.22

did you find the ship of the line?

T
Titanus 04.03.22

no, because I didn’t look either))) I usually stole ships from this ... Baron M .. of some kind (I played for a long time, I don’t remember the name), and I swam on it. And in general, I went through this toy in a couple of days, you shouldn’t take it seriously, but to pass 8 hours is a great thing !!

C
Captain Blood 04.03.22

This baron has a military galleon and he is not cool, a battleship or a large frigate is real ships

B
Boyarka 04.03.22

I know where the ship of the line can be found, a couple always floats in the lower right corner, I captured 3 and all the cities became English. (I played for her)

B
Boyarka 04.03.22

And I took the city, it’s still possible to say that it’s not a lot to go, there are all sorts of other quests where I went for half an hour ((

B
Boyarka 04.03.22

It is taken easily in princesepe, current is tedious to go to it, and so I think it was most difficult to take San Juan

C
Cardsharp 04.03.22

Havana 4000 soldiers - I had to make all the ships Royal galleons (they gave 20000) in my opinion a little.

S
Suofer 04.03.22

I received 50 thousand, well, this is me when I found the city of the Incas :)

G
Gerhard RVA 04.03.22

Came and took this city. The hardest part was Panama. 500 soldiers. This is not the case in any other city. On account of the amount ... Yes, a little ... Approximately 5-6 thousand.

C
Cardsharp 04.03.22

500 and 4000? what kind of ship do you have and how much do you play you

have to play two hours a day for a week and you will know everything about the game