3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
martye 04.03.22 09:50 pm

Won't start (Mass Effect 3)

I can't launch Mass Effect 3! Before that, everything worked well, but at one point the game stopped running, I don’t know why. Tell me what to do?
Z.Y. Running as administrator and reinstalling didn't help.
12 Comments
Sort by:
m
melnvik 04.03.22

DanikGates
Good question, I also encountered this, can anyone help? I tried to put it on a clean Windows, it started up a couple of times, then it stopped again

v
viktorvvv555 04.03.22

At startup, I write to update physx, and when I try to update it, the installer writes some kind of crap, why the hell before that everything was normal, while all new games work fine (and they obviously use physx). What's the matter then?

M
Max Klimenko 04.03.22

I had such a case, only reinstalling Windows helped

v
viktorvvv555 04.03.22

Maks Klimenko
What is the case? explain

v
viktorvvv555 04.03.22

Well, nah, for the sake of one game, reinstall Windows

M
Max Klimenko 04.03.22

agree

d
dik120 04.03.22

DanikGates
Pirate or Litsuha?

M
Mewel 04.03.22

1) If litsuha, then try to check the settings of the game in the origin.
2) Cant with Windows. Indeed, a reinstall might help. In our modern time, reinstalling Windows is faster than trying to look for answers on the Internet. Which probably won't help. Windows 8, for example, installs in 10 minutes.

M
Mewel 04.03.22

I once had a jamb with the game, litsukha, within 1-2 months, when the game was connected to the add-ons check, it crashed with an error. It helped to fool the connection, log in with the Internet turned off, and then turn on the Internet and authorization was normal. I was tormented with all possible solutions, during this time, until I tried it.

N
Nikel2 04.03.22

Try to update the firewood on the video, direct, c ++ and there is no framework, if it's a pirate, then look at the quarantine and blocked files in the antivirus, it can just block the crack dll, you can still delete the bioware folder from my documents and try to start the game without saves and settings

m
martye 04.03.22

Nikel2
thanks. launched without saves and settings - everything works !! thanks a lot

N
Nikel2 04.03.22

DanikGates Get in touch
:)