3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 04.03.22 09:50 pm

Where can I find Morkvarg Treasures? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

you need to open this gateway and get inside, but how to open it? there are two levers on top but they do not open

16 Comments
Sort by:
d
dMiiitry 04.03.22

Rusik
, in my opinion, there is an entrance to the cave, it is on land, not in the water, in the direction of the levers, wander there and you will find the cave.

k
krrrwa 04.03.22

dMiiitry
in the cave only morkvarga found, if you let him sit down his own meat, he will die and this treasure mission will disappear. yes and the mark leads me to trial

D
Danil01 04.03.22

Rusik
Think, everything is simple there, and yes you are right, behind this panel there is also a cave, and it's just about the levers! But there is nothing interesting in that cave, believe me.!

_
__DOC__ 04.03.22

Rusik Give
him a fang, he will turn into a man, agree on "grandmothers", then kill or let him go, then rob and kill.

k
krrrwa 04.03.22

Danil01
yes everything opened thanks

D
Danil01 04.03.22

__DOC__
Fang? I have not heard of this method, well, tell me more in detail!

_
__DOC__ 04.03.22

Danil01
Well, you give)))), what are you playing? His accomplice stands on the shore near the village, the only survivor from his gang, he cursed Morkvarg by scratching him with a rune wolf fang, and not the priestess (as the whole village thinks) .

D
Danil01 04.03.22

__DOC__
Clearly, I just didn't listen to the dialogue.

_
__DOC__ 04.03.22

Danil01
In short, just slash him with a sword so that he returns, go to the priestess to report, she will tell you to talk to this accomplice. Just don't "piss" him and then you will find out the true story of this curse.

k
krrrwa 04.03.22

Well, it’s good that I completed the task with treasures, now I know what and how after reading the diary

_
__DOC__ 04.03.22

Rusik
A, for sure, in the diary it is written about an accomplice.)))

k
krrrwa 04.03.22

__DOC__ it’s a
pity, but you can’t remove the curse without slaughtering his gang, in fact, the fang can be taken from the corpse anyway

_
__DOC__ 04.03.22

Don’t cut Rusik
like that, he will give you a fang and tell a story.

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 04.03.22

And what is interesting in that treasure? Otherwise, your conscience does not allow you to agree on a fee and let such a butcher go.

k
krrrwa 04.03.22

Lyokha Tatarintsev
Well, after you disenchant, you can kill

O
Old_Nick 04.03.22

You can pick up the fang from the corpse, but if Geralt does not find out the whole story about the curse and how to remove it, there will be no selection line "give the fang".