3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr Tako 04.03.22 09:50 pm

Destroy the Lord's Gate leading to the Keystone (Lords of the Fallen)

How to pass the quest "Destroy the gates of the lord leading to the Capstone"
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
sindsa 04.03.22

I’m stuck there, I don’t understand how you can kill the first enemy outside the gate? He is already so tenacious, so he also regenerates as soon as he remains for one hit ...

p
pam09 04.03.22

A man on the bridge asks to find 3 marks, 2 found, the last one is not, tell me who knows!

N
NamelessII 04.03.22

pam09
Most likely the one I didn't find is on the bridge, where there are three ghouls and a chest. If you look at the chest, then to the left of it.

U
UncleSam 04.03.22

In the center when you killed the boss.... on the right there is a passage where the statue stands. There is a passage near the statue ... go into it and you will find everything there

U
UncleSam 04.03.22

One more moment. when you go down the stairs and kill the mob, there is a save there... there is a cave behind it, do not run into it, you will fall. better go

U
UncleSam 04.03.22

sindsa
there are passages on the sides of the central staircase.... look for 1 lever on each side... and then read my comment above

U
UncleSam 04.03.22

It's hard to kill the boss near the portal.... he has about 12k health

U
UncleSam 04.03.22

When you find Cruh..... in no case do not swing.... kill him, he gives out very valuable items for skulls...

s
sindsa 04.03.22

Noob007
I opened it, I don't know what to do next, I don't have any boss there, a stupidly immortal opponent who regenerates when he stays one hit. Is it a bug?

M
Mr Tako 04.03.22

sindsa are
you talking about a chela with a spear? If so, then when he heals, red stripes emanate from him, these stripes lead to a small chest, break it and he will not heal.

A
Agrippa 04.03.22

Funny! Already 2 times he hit the right chest, as written in the message above, and both times he knocks out of the game. Nobody faced?

s
sindsa 04.03.22

Mr.Tako
And when should the boss appear?

U
UncleSam 04.03.22

sindsa when you open the central gate, he will stand (mob - I called him the boss because he will be immortal until you break the vase and take the crystal) he heals, when he stays for 1 hit a red strip appears, it leads to the vase, break it and take the stone, then you can kill the MOBA. From the entrance, which is closed by a CIRCLE (it is opposite the entrance from which you came out), there is a passage with Lego from it. Go into it and turn to the right and in the valley of the left wall look for a white statue and near it a passage to the bottom. (there will be a ladder) further you will find this portal and the main boss. If anything, write to me in VK. I will answer faster (http://vk.com/ozzyosborne)

U
UncleSam 04.03.22

Agrippa
give a general SCREEN of the place where the chest is. I'll try

U
UncleSam 04.03.22

Who cares http://www.twitch.tv/ozik2012

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 04.03.22

please skinte the screenshots where the marks are, I'm already tired of running like a moron, I don't really find it.

U
UncleSam 04.03.22

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
http://s017.radikal.ru/i420/1410/90/5ad45245403d.png
http://s020.radikal.ru/i716/1410/1f/cbc74f814c90.png

Here is the place how to get to them. ... The circle (where there is another big gate) can be reached from the cemetery. There will be a soldier

B
BladeM 04.03.22

Cheerful day.
In this location, after killing the boss-spider(?) at the exit from mmmm....the citadel there are two guards and a third half-dead. They ask you to clear the way so they can leave. It seems that I am clearing a round arena with torches (in front of them), but they still do not leave ... Who and where specifically should be killed?

B
Batareikin 04.03.22

BladeM
seems to need to clean the western restroom because after a while you will meet them again in this same restroom

D
Dmitry Kucherenko 04.03.22

Hello. Tell me, please - near the square, where the 2nd boss has a small area surrounded by a fence. Behind him is a chest. How to get there?