3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abarbanel48 04.03.22 09:50 pm

Crash underground 1.19 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

between Graz and Vienna, the A2 route goes underground with a subsequent departure.
licensed game all DLC, version 1.19.0.15s
from Promods 1.95, Rusmap 1.5.
mods for cargo and traffic from Jazzycat, there are no mods for graphics.
I would like to understand if these are the jambs of update 1.19 or an internal problem.
company data in the profile, a link to the log under the spoiler.
thank you in advance.
Spoilerhttps://yadi.sk/i/M0qVsPudhv3CY

9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrX3Mik 04.03.22

in general, it is desirable to test betas without mods (then questions will disappear at the expense of bugs), packs from jazzy are crooked in 1.19 ("All my packs need to be redone under 1.19. None of them will fully work on the beta." - he wrote this himself), I think the same applies to maps.

v
vovangt4 04.03.22

abarbanel48
If there are maps, then try to disable it, especially ProMods, as it overrides the entire default and there may be problems with it! Disconnect and drive there, if you don’t fail, then the card is guilty, or rather, incompatibility with 1.19

a
abarbanel48 04.03.22

vovangt4
thanks for the reply.
in general, I created a new profile (because if I turned off the cards, I would be thrown into northern Germany in my garage) I connected all the mods that I use except for the cards.
did not fail. :)
I will wait adapted for 1.19 Promods.

m
megacroupier 04.03.22

This is purely a ProMods glitch. I had this with them on 1.16.

M
MrX3Mik 04.03.22

megacroupier
is not a map glitch - the curvature in the work of mods is related to changes in 1.19. In general, strange updates this time, what for, add a couple of cities (they would have made at least a dozen of them, then they would have been injected) or the mod manager, lived without it all these years ...it would be better if the map of central Europe was updated (so that there was no such difference with Scandinavia), and they continued to optimize the sim. and so, it's better to sit out at 1.18 (here at least everything works), while bu cut the beta and adapt the mods for it.

M
MrX3Mik 04.03.22

it was interesting to test when the graph was changed, Scandinavia, Mercedes were added ... and now - because of the sounds of the wheels, the click of the handbrake, or the zoom of the navigator (which it was high time to do) - again sit on the default map and look at the trailers, the main part of which looks like in the first version of ETS2)?

m
megacroupier 04.03.22

MrX3Mik
To check for failure on 1.19, let him turn off the mods one by one and start with ProMods. You will immediately see what the problem is.

a
abarbanel48 04.03.22

megacroupier
see my post from yesterday at 12:50.
It was in ProMods that there was a problem.
topic can be closed.

T
Tolyan-80 04.03.22

I only have a default card, but I fail all the time, especially in the Czech Republic ... I tried both on default tracks and on mods. This started at 1.18, I thought it was a glitch and set it to 1.19... The same song... There are no salons on default tracks on both versions. What is the problem and how to fix it, who will tell?