3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hackerz 04.03.22 09:50 pm

Boss Cars (Need for Speed: Carbon)

I defeated the boss and won his car, but I don’t know how to get it :(( does anyone know how??
60 Comments
Sort by:
S
Starone 04.03.22

install the English version of the game WITHOUT RUSIFIER

h
hackerz 04.03.22

And that will be?

g
grimreeper 04.03.22

Cars will appear in the garage if you win them

h
hackerz 04.03.22

what? if rusik is worth it, they do not appear ???

P
Pyromaniac 04.03.22

If there is a buggy Rusik. download the normal one from http://nfs-abs.yukoz.ru/load/6-1-0-3. (the dog doesn't let me write in English(ucoz)) I have it and it's not buggy, all the boss cars are in the garage. (my)

h
hackerz 04.03.22

I had it with zoneofgames.ru? Wait, I put it, what did you give me, still there are no new ones, maybe because I won it with the old crack ?? Could it be because the exe file is crap?

s
shaman off 04.03.22

I have the same garbage, I win cars, but there are none in the garage !!! How can I fix this glitch without reinstalling?

P
ProFfeSsoRr 04.03.22

Actually, this is the first time I hear about it. If you won the boss, chose the Pink Slip card, then the car should appear. In any case, I have everything - I play a collectible pirate without any cracks

d
dsfc 04.03.22

Guys, so who-thread solved this problem? Neither noDVD nor the elimination of the crack did not help me. I have a pirate but not Collectors. Downloaded EXE collectors noDVD - did not help. And I want to rumble.

L
LeGiOn5 04.03.22

I just started my career on the 2nd round, so my boss cars not only don’t appear in the garage, but in general they don’t give me a choice of cards. Pirate game without Rusik. The first time I went with Rusik and they gave me cards. Weird!

B
Big_Ranger 04.03.22

HELP!!!
Wanted to complete the "Lost Career" quest in rewards. It turned out to be impossible. I got RX-8, 700 cash, 3 arrests I leave, they arrest me, the "Career is over" window appears, I close it, in the window with the choice "My nickname" or "" (I don't remember the 2nd). I chose both 1st and 2nd. Nothing changes in the rewards, in the "Career" there is an item "Continue career". I go in, and there everything is as before the arrest: RX-8, 700 money, 3 arrests. So I tried it 5 times.
What am I doing wrong or how can I still complete the task for this award?

B
Big_Ranger 04.03.22

All figured out. It says "Play in Career Mode". It happened when I lost one competition in career mode. That is, it was not necessary to lose the entire career, but simply did not win one competition in the career mode

s
show_off 04.03.22

I have a Rusik, I have all the cars in the garage. JUST SOMEONE WILL NOT WRITE YOU "CAR BOSS" (I mean in the garage)

T
The_Dark_Pacifist 04.03.22

and who thread faced with the fact that if the boss's wheelbarrow falls out, the game takes out?

C
Caracal 04.03.22

I originally had a completely Russian version with voice acting - they offer cards - if you take two left ones, then for sure the car is yours.

R
ReservoirDOG 04.03.22

I've won every boss car in both Carbon and Most Wanted. In carbon, there are neochen bosses and their small number, only 3 (meaning those who have a mona to win a car), but in the bridge vonted it's a different matter, there are 15 bosses and each has its own car ... LEPOTA.

k
kirill 3d net blazer 04.03.22

I got the boss cars, but I didn't notice if they go into the garage with tuning or not??

C
Caracal 04.03.22

Without.

T
Tyler Durden 04.03.22

With tuning. This is good if the parts that are available in the boss cars are not open.

k
kirill 3d net blazer 04.03.22

Thank you both))