3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snowbars 04.03.22 09:50 pm

Problems with AI, the enemy in the "Battle" mode does not move (Command Conquer: Generals)

When you play in battle, the enemy does not move, how to fix it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scream111 04.03.22

Maybe he's just in a stupor .. it happens .. shibani in a bunch of troops than nowhere .. everything will go !!

s
snowbars 04.03.22

No, not in a stupor, there, as you start the game, the Main Center and the bulldozer simply stand in its place, besides, it cannot be attacked.
In general, I had C&C Generals Zero Hour: Project Raptor, and after I uninstalled Project Raptor via uninstall, all the trouble began. And generals can only be installed in a location with Project Raptor.

s
snowbars 04.03.22

Damn people, what kind of file is responsible for AI, and if it's easy to throw it on the soap.

s
speedway-171 04.03.22

Guys I have a problem in C&C Generals Zero Hour:Reborn the last stand when I play a battle, after the start after a few seconds my bulldozer and command center explodes and even when I play a company for any country, when I went through 1 mission I actually won, but it shows me that I lost and they offer to restart the mission, can you tell me what the problem is?

[
[EA]Agent 04.03.22

Go to the FAQ topic, there will be a link to the original files, put a file in them so that the buildings do not explode (I don’t remember the name, look in Reborn the last stand, not in ZH).

And she has one mission because the game is a pirate and she was cut, that is, she simply does not have them. Fuck them. There will be questions - write to 837311

R
Rometotal 04.03.22

Where is your FAQ topic?

D
Denkvoot_007 04.03.22

Why are my missions closed in Generals Zero Hour Contra007??? Help!!

O
OverLord963 04.03.22

I don’t have the same people, but I want to

-
-Warlock- 04.03.22

Denkvoot_007,OverLord963 In Generals Zero Hour Contra007 there is no Campaign and Generals Competition, so don't worry they are all closed.
If you want to play the Campaign, play the original Zero Hour.

S
Serezha Sharik 04.03.22

where to download it?