3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 17.11.19 03:52 am

Where to read the description of all skills? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Stupid made that the description of the skill will be improve the previous skill. Maybe it's not interesting skills and it is quite glasses flow
I would like somewhere to read the description of all skills.
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
daftCAT7 17.11.19

00 the Brave sailor
Спойлерhttps://sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/Sekiro+Shadows+Die+Twice+WikiПока only on inglish , Google translation to help.

S
SGA-22 17.11.19

See the topic the location of the tools for prosthesis in the spoiler + bonus the maximum possible pumping denture !.

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

Due to the fact that the description of skills hidden from the player until they open the previous one, is not always clear where to throw precious points, and where not. And as has already deposited points can not return, it is not very convenient.

Description of all skills:
Style sinobi

Style with a prosthesis

Style Asin

The Style Of The Temple

Style Businessrelease after pumping any style to the last level and talk to the tengu.

The next two skills you can buy from merchants.
Soaring smartproduct dealer in the barrel in the location of the Estate Hirata, for the 5 scales of the carp.
Air uttarpradesh dealer Badger black hat, in locations near the Castle asin idol Old grave, for 1200 coins.

Get through the story.
Blow immortal
After defeating the final boss. SPOILER!
The dragon's breath

V
Vano069 17.11.19

Why are some skills not available? I learned the skill before him, and he is one figure available.

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

Vano069
Some skills are two lines from other skills. A skill becomes available, you need to open both.

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

Vano069

To skill No. 3 became available, it is necessary to buy skills # 1 and # 2, not some of them, and both, as these two previous skill associated with it lines. Not just open, but to buy. Well to have enough points for purchase.

V
Vano069 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Thank you. Now everything is clear.