3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1HancocK1 04.03.22 10:06 pm

Catalyst Control Center won't start

Catalyst Control Center does not start. It just doesn't start and that's it, no errors, no nothing, in response, silence. This is after updating to 9.3, I downloaded it for a laptop because I had a laptop, before the update it gave an error: Unable to load file or assembly "CLI.Implementation", or one of the components dependent on them. The specified file cannot be found.
I can not, panyat what to do that ???
Tell me something.
Maybe FrameWork NET is needed???
My OS:
Wista 32bit ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470.
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
GumbertG 04.03.22

I have this problem too. And Framework is too lazy to download. Download, should run if there are no problems with viruses.

1HancocK1 04.03.22

Yes, I can’t download, the Internet does not allow DIAL AP, download for a long time, how much does it take there, 25 meters ???

d
drivegold 04.03.22

Same problem. I updated the firewood and the Catalyst Control Center stopped running. Tried through the "Start", does not help. Now I'm downloading Net Framework 4. I downloaded it. Didn't help either

R
Ride 04.03.22

If everything worked for all three, and after the update it stopped, then it may not be your problem. But in general, I advise you to look, maybe there are some logs. Or try to reinstall the driver package from scratch.

s
shrabigus 04.03.22

But in general, I advise you to look, maybe there are some logs. Or try from scratch ... Ride ... And I advise you to first look at the date of the posts.)))

R
Ride 04.03.22

oh lol, I didn’t pay attention to something :D I just got used to the fact that there’s a little bit of a problem here - so immediately a new topic.

S
SUSUL1 04.03.22

I have been observing such a trick from AMD for a long time, I even met it on a modern computer, downloaded a new CCC from the site, but it does not start, I had to look for a disk with original drivers, install from it, and then upgrade them.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.03.22

Everything is said here:
http://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=154641

S
Sergey Chess 04.03.22

I have the same problem, I can’t start the assembly blah blah blah, which is interesting on the old Windows, everything worked, reinstalled Windows, installed the same drivers and those times, tried everything, removed NetFramework, then installed it again, then, on the contrary, I removed the atishka, then both of them, to no purpose!!! but the games are plowed !!! True, only with a resolution of 1366x768, the rest with stripes on the sides, but as you know, in order to remove them, you need to run what? right! WHAT SU .. but DOES NOT START !!!

s
selfboil 04.03.22

Sergey Chess
Necroposter