3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mangas 04.03.22 10:06 pm

Saves not loading after patch 1.07 - writes that there is not enough DLC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I welcome everyone. Saves do not load after patch 1.07 - writes that there is not enough DLC (although all those that have been released at the moment are installed). I appeal to the owners of the repack version from xatab. Who has patch 1.07 and all DLCs (first to sixteenth), please throw your registry branch. Very necessary!
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 04.03.22

Mangas
if you have 1.06 patch saves they won't load on 1.07 patch just start again

w
wemadeFOX_moon 04.03.22

Danil01
this is why they will not be loaded? on the face everything is loading normally

W
Winnie the Pooh 04.03.22

I had such crap after installing the patch, I dug into the steam library, for some reason not all dlcs were really installed. Installed and everything worked.

S
SwedovSandr 04.03.22

Mangas
This is a common thing for almost all repacks... if you play pirates, you should know this

M
Mangas 04.03.22

I'll try to explain: I have Origin installed at home: all patches and DLCs were installed automatically there. I transfer the game to another computer: I downloaded all the patches (including 1.07) and all 16 DLCs for the version from xatab. Everything is set. But the saves made on litsukha 1.07 for some reason do not want to be loaded on another computer: it says that, they say, there is not enough new beard and missing miners (although everything is installed, in version 1.06 it was normally cut on a pirate :)
In general: each DLC has an identifier in the register. I need these 16 groups of numbers to "add" them (for the game to see).
Strange, but these dances with a tambourine began only after 1.07.

Can someone throw off their thread of the registry (who has 1.07 and all DLCs)?
The path should be [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWAREWow6432NodeGOG.com]
And then under the Games folder, 10-digit numbers ... In short, RMB click on GOG.com and then "Export" ...

S
SwedovSandr 04.03.22

Mangas
Um... isn't it easier to import these numbers into a pirate from your face?? unless, of course, dello is only in them .... it seems to me that the problem is in repack tablets, try to search for a newer version of the tablet

O
Old_Nick 04.03.22

Eh .... can anyone explain what is the sacred meaning of using repack in this case ?!
Why not look for a gog license (there are some on torrents ;) )?
There is no protection, no problems with installing DLC ​​- the same
I carry saves on 2 machines myself - bought on one, on the second ... well, you understand;). Everything is well tolerated

M
Mangas 04.03.22

Only add-ons in the form of GOG exe files make changes to the registry. And those that are posted here (and on other resources) are just .rar-archives. Simply copying them to the game folder doesn't help...

M
Mangas 04.03.22

Old_Nick
25 gigs don't feel like downloading... Can you share the registry branch with all DLCs?... ))

O
Old_Nick 04.03.22

Mangas
If only later in the evening.
Now the computers with the game are out of reach

F
Fedor Talatynnik 04.03.22

after the patches, I had to reinstall the DLS with crossbows, after that everything loaded. GOG version

O
Old_Nick 04.03.22

Mangas
Watch private

M
Mangas 04.03.22

Everything worked out! Thanks a lot! You are a HUMAN! :beer