3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
akmby 04.03.22 10:06 pm

playground and europe battle.net at the same time (Diablo 2)

Tell me, please, how can I play both on playground-e and battle.net at the same time? I downloaded the distribution kit from 1.13d. After I purchased the keys and registered on battle.net, then I installed the game from the account. However, the installer offers to play the already installed 1.13d and cannot access europe battle.net in any way.
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
T Fox 04.03.22

akmby
Odin 4elovek menya nay4il. navern ne samomy bezapasnomy sposoby, no mne help. Esli net drygix igr ot Blizzard, to mojew Uzat', pravda na svoi strax i risk ;D

1) win+r -> regedit
2)idem v HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftware, naxodim i ydalyaem papki battle.net i Blizzard Entertainment
3) zapyskaem d2 , najimaem knopky battle.net(po idei doljen bit6 off server).
4) zakrivaem d2
5) win+r -> regedit -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> Battle.net -> Configuration
6) v pravoi kolonke Diablo II Battle.net gateways -> izmenit' i zamenyaew' soderjimoe na eto:

rubattle.net
Rubattle.net
uswest.battle.net
US West
useast.battle.
US East
europe.battle.net
Europe

Suda je mojew' dobavlyat6 lubie drygie servera bez vsyakix reg failov.

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

akmby
>> can't access europe battle.net in any way.
Check the registry for the presence of the key KEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareBlizzard EntertainmentDiablo IIBNETIP.
some reg files put it, but in vain. Its presence in the registry leads to the fact that, regardless of the choice of server, the connection occurs with the same

a
akmby 04.03.22

QLinkee
exactly! he exists. Meaning of Rubattle.net. Should it just be demolished?

a
akmby 04.03.22

thanks a lot, it helped. Now the question has become - how to change the CD-Key to the official one?

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

Probably a reinstall.

a
akmby 04.03.22

QLinkee
is right :D I found some CD-key changer, but it didn't help. I demolished it in an orcish way and put it off off - it all worked. THX