3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sivka-pro 17.11.19 12:43 pm

Optimized settings in GeForce Experience? (Far Cry 5)

Bought litsuhu on the action on Steam with the season pass for Far Cry 3. I decided first to refresh your memory colorful character Vaasa- you know what the definition of insanity). Because with Far Cry 5 will be the same garbage with the settings and optimization, writing this here on the forum. Run the game, all activated settings changed, but GeForce Experience doesn't see game setup Far Cry 3(Far Cry 5). Screenshots are attached below. How to make and what to have the game optimized in GeForce Experience, like in the second screenshot??? Who knows how exactly to solve the issue, pls. help tips are displayed and you have the game settings in GeForce Experience?

PS Clever with comments and advice like: what do you need this prog and it and not use it, blow it to hell, etc., please do not disturb and do not bother to comment. if you ask, so I need whatever the game is optimized via GeForce Experience this. thank you for understanding.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sivka-pro 17.11.19

S
Sivka-pro 17.11.19

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
The game has good optimization.

D
Dimson_62 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
You probably installed it and immediately climbed in Experience, we must first a time to launch the game and then Experience to see.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 17.11.19

I never look, I have MSI Afterburner, look at him and he adjust the settings.

L
Luka_gg 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
Sivka-pro wrote:
what for you need this program and it and not use it, blow it to hell, etc
No, GeForce Experience is for two reasons: 1) Shadow Play 2) Filter.
I'm going to ask another question, more interesting - who sets up the game through it. Take the HANDLES go into the game and set up how you want. This is the best option of all.
Sivka-pro wrote:
so I need a game optimized
What kind of optimization going on at all? In the game lag, bugs, or do You expect on a stump + GTX 1030 to 100 frames? GeForce Experience or what side optimization does not impact at all. It changes the game settings, and hence, roughly speaking, the FPS in the game.
Run and ruchkami put ultra (according to the profile 4790 + 1070 digest the game very easy).
And I do not understand if You do not see the FPS counter, how can You trust the settings of GeForce Experience? Will put it high and ultra graphics card pulls. No FPS, no idea about the settings, or optimization in General is nonsense.

S
Sivka-pro 17.11.19

Sivka-pro wrote:
Run the game, all activated settings changed, but GeForce Experience doesn't see game setup Far Cry 3(Far Cry 5).
Dimson_62
no, I'm not so stupid, it would immediately without running the game to go in settings GE)

S
Sivka-pro 17.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy
VOVAN WOLF
Linch2000
People, I'm not asking about optimizing the game, not how do I configure and how to achieve high FPS. And Yes I have MSI Afterburner and so on... I clearly and concisely asked: -how to make so that the game settings are displayed in the GE and she can see them??? That's all)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 17.11.19

Linch2000
I didn't put GeForce Experience, but once I have some sort of the game does not start or some other problem was, can't remember exactly, it took a volcano googling realized that GE, like, and sets this volcano, or am I confusing you?

A
Alex Kayfoviy 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
MSI Afterburner is adjusted and once set you will be shown the data you need, see the guides on YouTube how to do it.

Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
Sivka-pro wrote:
I'm talking about optimizing the game didn't say anything, I have flies. I clearly and concisely asked: -how to make so that the game settings are displayed in the GE and she can see them???
You know why nobody understands you?Because with your system in these games, problems should not be.Or explain to people why you need this bike,or restate the question.And so,the answers are the same:OPTIMIZATION.Because what else is needed setup?
I FC3 are generally held on XFX4890)

S
Sivka-pro 17.11.19

[Denis]
I just want to find out and understand why GE does not see the license settings of the game(( And then my system? Anybody vapsche they appear in GE? Remember, took place in 2014, FC3 torrent edishn, all the settings appear and there were no problems with GE.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
I strongly advise you not to even try to understand it.

g
gennaz 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
Come first in the game, then naemt alt+z and your ge needs to see the game.

t
tchuzhy 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
You never know what glitch happened with the prog. You can try to change some settings in the game, just to play, and then already to look. And the fact that the app is buggy, and likes to reset settings to the minimum fact. It happened to me several times, including the 4th FC.

L
Linch2000 17.11.19

Sivka-pro wrote:
-how to make so that the game settings are displayed in the GE and she can see them??? That's all
Why do you do it? Are you so stubborn? )))

L
Linch2000 17.11.19

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
googling realized that GE, like, and sets this volcano, or am I confusing you?
My friend, the Volcano is installed with the GeForce driver even if you don't establish this Experiment. GeForce Experience is not to blame. Starting in February 2016 Vulkan API is implemented in drivers from AMD and NVIDIA. The version of the API, Vulkan can be found in the folder VulkanRT (Program Fails x86).

S
Sivka-pro 17.11.19

[Denis]
Dimson_62
Alex Kayfoviy
VOVAN WOLF
gennaz
Linch2000
tchuzhy
I chose this issue and figured out how to do it. Thank you sofa experts for good advice to a simple question. Topic closed! The screenshots below.

PS and a separate thank you for your cons in the post)) it's very cute and motivating for further finding on the forum.

r
ri4ka 17.11.19

Linch2000 wrote:
I've never installed GeForce Experience. And using MSI Afterburner to record videos and make screenshots.
Well, nothing, now the most economical recording a video of it experience-2-5 fps when 130к bitrate, plus the most convenient skrinska.
Sivka-pro wrote:
to have the game optimized in GeForce Experience
in 90% of cases the game creates the configuration file when you first start, but sometimes the game creates such files and to launch. If you have game Experience and it cannot be optimized then try to start it and change something in the game hands, and then poke engine optimization. In my experience I can say that 35 of the 42 games I have would be optimized, but there's only one option I click that button, almost every game I play Window without frame, and GeForce Experience really crave everywhere put me full screen, altabates not convenient. Otherwise all games at random set up about the same as a single click in GeForce Experience.
Sivka-pro wrote:
I chose this issue and figured out how to do it.
Culturally it would be to put that decision in the topic, so that others will not benefit from the same type of questions.

L
Linch2000 17.11.19

Sivka-pro
You messed with our heads, and we fell for it like suckers. )))
But finally I will say, this crap is lame GeForce Experience. Worthless feature, and even harmful.